Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    So is that why even Alpha was able to get through them in less than 100 pulls? And their biggest learning curve was in "no, you really cannot take a cone of death and expect to live like easy". Like I'm not arguing that when you first pull the boss you will push p3 insta, but don't go around saying they are hard, there is nothing hard about them mechanically, once you get used to the idea that there are red circles around some players and that you need to pay some attention to it with soulbursts, it's basically heroic. It's not like Archimonde, where you could easily wipe in P1 if the damage timing was off or Doomfire lived 1 second longer than it should have for whatever reason during progress (obvs became chill too, but not to this extent).
    you are like completely ignoring the fucktons of scythes and increasing number of red circles meanwhile covering the platform?

So is that why even Alpha was able to get through them in less than 100 pulls? And their biggest learning curve was in "no, you really cannot take a cone of death and expect to live like easy". Like I'm not arguing that when you first pull the boss you will push p3 insta, but don't go around saying they are hard, there is nothing hard about them mechanically, once you get used to the idea that there are red circles around some players and that you need to pay some attention to it with soulbursts, it's basically heroic. It's not like Archimonde, where you could easily wipe in P1 if the damage timing was off or Doomfire lived 1 second longer than it should have for whatever reason during progress (obvs became chill too, but not to this extent).
    ill just be waiting for your Kill video, since is so easy and chill, bet you are already done with this tier at this moment

I always love Back Seat Raider.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I always love Back Seat Raider.
    If they are backseat driving you probably don't even have a licence, let alone a car.

I don't think anyone is arguing Argus is harder than Archimonde or Kil'jaeden were.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I don't think anyone is arguing Argus is harder than Archimonde or Kil'jaeden were.
    Sure, and not every boss needs to be the hardest ever.

I do think a Titan should have been about as hard as Archimonde, and that the final phase is not very spectacular visually, but it's not a big deal. They definitely weren't going to lock some big lore-related stuff behind Mythic, Cho'gall being Mythic-only was already stupid enough in WoD.

MFW Easy starts raiding at 12 est on a tuesday this late into prog

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sure, and not every boss needs to be the hardest ever.

I do think a Titan should have been about as hard as Archimonde, and that the final phase is not very spectacular visually, but it's not a big deal. They definitely weren't going to lock some big lore-related stuff behind Mythic, Cho'gall being Mythic-only was already stupid enough in WoD.
    Yeah that would be stupid to lock Illidan's demon within in a mythic-only phase, right

Give Argus a break the guy got born like few secs before we engage him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Give Argus a break the guy got born like few secs before we engage him!
    Great meme how long did it take to come up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Great meme how long did it take to come up with that?
    I dont know i can count only to 128

Deleted
    The first chinese guild that reached Argus is still stuck on it , 8%

Changed tactic comp like 4 times already -.-
    https://gaming.youtube.com/c/direwolf37

Quote Originally Posted by bskgrg2 View Post
    MFW Easy starts raiding at 12 est on a tuesday this late into prog
    They're probably doing splits and not raiding a few days this week normally because of Christmas and want to get done with the tier. A large portion of there players are college students so makes sense

I have been looking guilds raid times vs what they say in Wowprogress. Too many guilds started too early and extended a bit. Hopefully next time we can see more fair and honest behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    I have been looking guilds raid times vs what they say in Wowprogress. Too many guilds started too early and extended a bit. Hopefully next time we can see more fair and honest behavior.
    Back in my day, guilds were stuck to what was posted on wowprogress. we didn't even need to do interviews cause it was just all there for the recruits. when a new recruit would ask me info about the guild id just tell them wowprogress.com. not anymore though.

Scrubbusters raided 1 hour 1 minute overtime yesterday. I'll keep monitoring raid times.

Deleted
    Our guild has 4x4 hours listed on wowprogress but we raid 3x5 hours this week due to Christmas, can we still continue raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Our guild has 4x4 hours listed on wowprogress but we raid 3x5 hours this week due to Christmas, can we still continue raiding?
    Yes this is fine but if at any point you raid even 1 second over your listed times on wowprogress I will repot u and u will get ban i promise ok ))

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainSpineyToadShazBotstix

Probably the best nerdscream I've ever heard.
    Man how awesome it must feel to get your first kill like that.

Deleted
    Usually the execution is far cleaner and easier when you start screaming after the boss is actually finished.