Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    You misunderstood. Actually walking on the moon is not difficult.

Yes, being above the 99% mark is "average" and I never "try harded" M+, I did M+ for like 2 weeks and like 3 hours a day and was US #1 DH for that entire season. It's easy when nobody was using DHs, I had a 950 glaive and 20% avoidance and so was doing far more damage than any other DH. I could very easily be a part of a world top 10 clear but I have no interest playing WoW twice as much as I work for literally nothing given how meaningless a world top 10 clear is.

I'm actually perfectly content making over $200,000 doing things that most people even "experts" in my field can't even do, so I'll just keep on actually doing hard things, not just spending 100+ hours a week playing a video game and flexing hard over how "difficult" it is to spend that much time doing something that's really not very hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    No one in this world making $200k a year is going to be wasting their time trying to impress random morons on mmo-champ, not to mention by all accounts you were a shitty retard on wow so I'm going to go ahead and submit this to /r/thathappened
    Busted. and cant believe in 2017 people are still in such a poor position in life they have to come online to a mmo forum and lie about their real lives. @FelPlague .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Busted. and cant believe in 2017 people are still in such a poor position in life they have to come online to a mmo forum and lie about their real lives. @FelPlague .
    uhhh what? why the fuck your mentioning me in this fucking post...
    are you not going to aknowege you are wrong, and there is ALOT of bosses who on their hardest dificulty, as the final boss in araid, died before argus?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So how good was that method kill eh?

Progressing on Argus is just but a frustrating experience from my PoV at the moment.
    Fight is quite tough and cool, BUT, as Lazel said, the Sentence of Sargeras' immunable mechanic is just a pain in the ass. 11 immunities out of 17 people, and you still pop 3 chains some times in a row on your Sentence sets. The P3 optimization revolves around tree diagrams & probability space (combined with a nice execution, of course, but still).

Quote Originally Posted by Heregellas View Post
    Progressing on Argus is just but a frustrating experience from my PoV at the moment.
    Fight is quite tough and cool, BUT, as Lazel said, the Sentence of Sargeras' immunable mechanic is just a pain in the ass. 11 immunities out of 17 people, and you still pop 3 chains some times in a row on your Sentence sets. The P3 optimization revolves around tree diagrams & probability space (combined with a nice execution, of course, but still).
    Just keep on pulling, you'll get past the RNG eventually
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyz View Post
    Just keep on pulling, you'll get past the RNG eventually
    Our execution is not 100% clean so practice is still needed to kill him But those few tries with full chains are quite nasty yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    that's a lot of effort put into a picture that makes no sense considering they actually are world 15

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    that's a lot of effort put into a picture that makes no sense considering they actually are world 15
    Wowprogress usually don't include Chinese servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    well wowprogress doesnt count all asian guilds since they need to be added manually. Honestly dunno why wowprogress doesnt get some overhaul, it looks and preforms like relic of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    well wowprogress doesnt count all asian guilds since they need to be added manually. Honestly dunno why wowprogress doesnt get some overhaul, it looks and preforms like relic of the past.
    China missing has nothing to do with 'a relic of the past' but everything to do with there being no API to draw the information from.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    China missing has nothing to do with 'a relic of the past' but everything to do with there being no API to draw the information from.
    I do know that, relic of the past comment was solely to looks and general performance of the site lately.

Deleted
    I guess some people would instead like:

"Tier when nobody even knew China raiding exists - #19
    Tier when chinese guilds suddenly went full mongo - #15
    Tier when 10 chinese guilds made it into top 20 during christmas - #20"

And thats only one factor influencing absolute rankings in this barely competitive game. Unless Blizzard makes its own ladder (and there are $$ involved), anyone can have his own and its as much valid as WP/r.io.

Deleted
    It's not that hard to just check raider.io btw a guild who killed Argus MM can do that.

MMO-Champ progress threads are starting to read like the old school AJ forums.

I like it. Needs more MS Paint though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    I guess some people would instead like:

"Tier when nobody even knew China raiding exists - #19
    Tier when chinese guilds suddenly went full mongo - #15
    Tier when 10 chinese guilds made it into top 20 during christmas - #20"

And thats only one factor influencing absolute rankings in this barely competitive game. Unless Blizzard makes its own ladder (and there are $$ involved), anyone can have his own and its as much valid as WP/r.io.
    ?? What you are saying makes literally no sense. Why the hell are you mixing some china feelings into a world rank is beyond me. Raider.io ranking is the most accurate ladder there is, using wowprogress data just because it suits you to look better is .. pathetic and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    ?? What you are saying makes literally no sense. Why the hell are you mixing some china feelings into a world rank is beyond me. Raider.io ranking is the most accurate ladder there is, using wowprogress data just because it suits you to look better is .. pathetic and disrespectful.
    Top 3 are the same so Ill stick with wowprogress.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    It's only accurate to rank 25 because that's all they could be bothered to fill in for CN guilds.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL using raider.io rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

why is josh pala part of future kill lul