Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulazibah View Post
    are there any streams going on for these or do they not stream them for the other guilds to pass them up?
    Future streams everything because they like money

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    This is the problem with WoW, these casuals just don't have what it takes to succeed. A true hardcore player from MMOC forums would have leveled five in the same time, because everything is a fucking joke.
    Ofc, not a big issue, buy 5 licenses and go multibox.

Quote Originally Posted by cago View Post
    Stop posting pls, you are embarrassing yourself
    the only embarrassment is you and all these posts

remember this pic when last boss takes a while. If it doesn't then lol anyways.

This is the problem with WoW, these casuals just don't have what it takes to succeed. A true hardcore player from MMOC forums would have leveled five in the same time, because everything is a fucking joke.
    MMOChamps also know how to buy Arcanos from the vendor instead of gambling like AMATEURS

Quote Originally Posted by Zulazibah View Post
    are there any streams going on for these or do they not stream them for the other guilds to pass them up?
    Exorsus and Method aren't streaming. Future (5/11) is https://www.twitch.tv/viklund
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    But the question to ask isn't, "Why has EU consistently been better forever?" because we know that the best players are going to want to transfer to the best guilds. The only question is, "How many good NA players have swapped to EU to join an already established guild?"
    You wanted to tell you story, it's nice, but it's irrelevant.

How many NA at Exorsus ? 0.
    How many NA at Method ? 0.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Historically, WF progression is not streamed.. Asian guilds don't really follow this though.
    thanks for the answers, new to following this. I was so confused that i could only find 1 stream, thought this would be prime time for twitch WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Think currently Future the only "top" guild currently streaming.
    Wait For It was streaming all progress (right now they went for H splits) on https://www.twitch.tv/w_lapin

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    remember this pic when last boss takes a while. If it doesn't then lol anyways.
    What's so hard to understand in there being both "too easy" and "too hard"? Blizzard definitely have issues with raid difficulty jumping all over the place in this expansion. These issues are related to the reward structure being bonkers (the range in the level of power you can get to by investing humongous resources to prepare just skyrocketed). These issues are on Blizzard, they did a terrible job. That's why there are complaints from both the "too easy" side and the "too difficult" side. The complaints from both ends are valid.

There is no difference between Twitch Chat and MMO-Champions, both of them have 12/11 already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Think currently Future the only "top" guild currently streaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Wait For It was streaming all progress
    mfw Future and Wait For It are considered as top guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    You wanted to tell you story, it's nice, but it's irrelevant.

How many NA at Exorsus ? 0.
    How many NA at Method ? 0.

That's not that relevant to my story though. I didn't say that the NA players were going specifically to Method, but they don't have a shot if they don't play on EU. We lose some of the hardcore simply due to their need to stay relevant on the EU. You can't gear up NA and then move to EU. Doesn't work that way at all. Just because everybody and their mother left for that other school didn't mean they even got to play on the team. -shrug- doesn't mean that there isn't an impact to the situation because of it. Limit with 3 better players might just have been good enough to get to Argus and finish him first, but we'll see how close it is this time if they don't get banned again lol

Deleted
    Blizzard don't tune boss for exceptionnal guilds they tune boss for pleb like us.

99% of all ppl saying "antorus is too easy" won't mythic clear or at least they will in 4 months or so.

Sorry terrible english btw

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    mfw Future and Wait For It are considered as top guilds

also mfw you don't understand what it means when someone puts quotes around a word
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I wonder how many Blizzard devs are taking peeks at the pulls right now talking between themselves.

I know I would do it (and would have a legit reason to: look for potential issues with the barely tested fights).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That's not that relevant to my story though. I didn't say that the NA players were going specifically to Method, but they don't have a shot if they don't play on EU. We lose some of the hardcore simply due to their need to stay relevant on the EU. You can't gear up NA and then move to EU. Doesn't work that way at all. Just because everybody and their mother left for that other school didn't mean they even got to play on the team. -shrug- doesn't mean that there isn't an impact to the situation because of it. Limit with 3 better players might just have been good enough to get to Argus and finish him first, but we'll see how close it is this time if they don't get banned again lol
    You have a point (why even start seriously on US when everything is on EU, better to try raiding on EU even though that means a bended personal schedule and increased attention to connection quality), but I think there is a significantly bigger factor: EU guys just take years off school / whatever more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I wonder how many Blizzard devs are taking peeks at the pulls right now talking between themselves.

I know I would do it (and would have a legit reason to: look for potential issues with the barely tested fights).
    They do do that, actually the encounter designers monitor the race every time, bar for days off (weekend) or deep NA night. They literally have a room with a dozen screens watching multiple raids (it was also shown in a documentary, not sure which one rn).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post

They absolutely do watch the world first guilds and watch their pulls. It even showed some footage of them monitoring the race in one of the documentaries they did near the start of Legion with Ion watching pulls on multiple monitors ^^
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He was sick of WF raiding. In his own words, he didn't want to waste his time testing bosses for Blizzard. He simply wants something more casual.
    Viklund was also basically in the same situation as Twise. He can be in Method as their 3rd/4th Hunter (3rd/4th Shadow Priest in Viklund's case), which means he'd be brought for 1-2 fights in the tier.

Or he could go to Future, stream progression and be in on most if not every kill.

Deleted
    Actually just noticed Method 3 tanked Imonar according to Raider.IO, probs for last phase Tanks getting deleted and the extra Stamp Roar.

Libertad 6/11, go go Libertad!