Deleted
    Wait for It just killed Coven

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    If you are part of limit, I'd say NA is already RIP anyway. Method and Exorsus have proven yet again that they are superior.
    Wow, Limit 10/11 with a diluted talent pool on their server that has 3 of the top-20 guilds residing on it. Perhaps they should consolidate in the name of "AMG, we can beat dem EeeeU's!".

Or, maybe they have better things to do with their time...

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleface View Post
    I agree that Method and Exorsus are superior. They cleared faster and more efficiently; however let's not discount what Limit did. Going 9/11 on the first day was impressive by anyone's standards. And this is coming from a 12/11 so you know my praise is legit.
    First of all, since it's coming from someone with 12/11, as well as 1000 ilvl average, and Cutting edge: Sargeras, I believe you. And secondly, and more seriously, I agree that Limit are an extremely good guild. I don't think I could ever be even remotely as good as them, but I think it is silly to think of Limit as part of the race at this point. Sure, they will finish third, but top 2 spots are for exorsus and method.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Wow, Limit 10/11 with a diluted talent pool on their server that has 3 of the top-20 guilds residing on it. Perhaps they should consolidate in the name of "AMG, we can beat dem EeeeU's!".

Why do you feel the need to defend them so much? I didn't say that they are a bad guild, in fact, they are world's third best. I am just saying that Method and Exorsus are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post

Wait, Limit are 10/11. That's GREAT! Now if Argus stays for one-two more days, it would be more or less like a coin toss as to who wins! I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    First of all, since it's coming from someone with 12/11, as well as 1000 ilvl average, and Cutting edge: Sargeras, I believe you. And secondly, and more seriously, I agree that Limit are an extremely good guild. I don't think I could ever be even remotely as good as them, but I think it is silly to think of Limit as part of the race at this point. Sure, they will finish third, but top 2 spots are for exorsus and method.
    If Argus stays for a couple more days, Limit are going to be part of the race, and not just technically.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Wait for It just killed Coven
    Their kill was weird. They almost had no difficulty through the fight, they timed the defensive CDs very well and it all went smooth. That's what you call "the perfect pull" I guess.

/e : they said on stream that they still have 3 Heroic splits left to do, and they'll do it now, before pulling Aggramar.
    Last edited by Yunyuns; 2017-12-08 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Their kill was weird. They almost had no difficulty through the fight, they timed the defensive CDs very well and it all went smooth. That's what you call "the perfect pull" I guess.

/e : they said on stream that they still have 3 Heroic splits left to do, and they'll do it now, before pulling Aggramar.
    They had 17 pulls or something like that on Coven, yeah.
    Their kill was really smooth indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who cares about how 0.1% abuse the system? Let's fuck 99.9% because of 0.1%?
    To balance the table lets make it so that you get loot from every raid clear you do, just like you get from M+. Let the raiders have the option to raid for gear constantly if they so wish, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Who cares about how 0.1% abuse the system? Let's fuck 99.9% because of 0.1%?
    Sorry mate but just becosue you are majority doesnt give you any right on anything. Game should never be balanced around majority becouse those players are mostly clueless and have no idea how game desing work. Balacing game around casuals is one of the worst things you can do to your game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm i see Xirips is healing where did Potterdruid go lol, not much of the REM raiders left.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-12-08 at 03:46 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Hmmm i see Xirips is healing where did Potterdruid go lol
    had some beef with sco and left the guild

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Sorry mate but just becosue you are majority doesnt give you any right on anything. Game should never be balanced around majority becouse those players are mostly clueless and have no idea how game desing work. Balacing game around casuals is one of the worst things you can do to your game.
    Yeah, this is BS. You pay more attention to things that happen more often. That applies to balance as well. That Blizzard are doing it differently just shows that the WoW team are more about tradition than anything else. (And that WoW in particular is sorely lacking good ranking systems which everybody and their dog has - including Blizzard's other games.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    had some beef with sco and left the guild
    But he still has all his characters in his guild.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

But he still has all his characters in his guild.
    yeah he just didnt bother with it anymore.

Deleted
    9/11 memento

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm i see Xirips is healing where did Potterdruid go lol, not much of the REM raiders left.
    He got Job and went casual after ToS

Deleted
    Who is bleached bones again? They seem so unknown

I feel like the hard-core raiding scene is now perfected to such extent that the race has become almost boring. The meta of full-time raiding due to unlimited attempts and split-runs needs to be looked at.
    Last edited by makketota; 2017-12-08 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    I feel like the hard-core raiding scene is now perfected to such extent that the race has become boring. Limited attempts would be so much more interesting and opens up the potential to have more guilds enter the race. If they can remove the barriers of huge time investments and split runs it would be more interesting.
    It would be more interesting if it was incentivized. There's not really any incentive for WF other than 15 minutes of mmo-champ fame, imo.

Deleted
    I feel like the hard-core raiding scene is now perfected to such extent that the race has become boring. Limited attempts would be so much more interesting and opens up the potential to have more guilds enter the race. If they can remove the barriers of huge time investments and split runs it would be more interesting.
    Blizzard was clear about limited attempts. I dont see it happening.

I feel like the hard-core raiding scene is now perfected to such extent that the race has become almost boring. The meta of full-time raiding due to unlimited attempts and split-runs needs to be looked at.
    Letting a "sport" be absolutely uncontrolled where the top players are almost required to do prescription drugs to stay awake and focus for 12+ hours for weeks?
    What's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    It would be more interesting if it was incentivized. There's not really any incentive for WF other than 15 minutes of mmo-champ fame, imo.
    Very true.