Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't they just remove the shimmer effect... and made stealth fully hidden. That way there is no eye test aswell.
    I don't like what they done, they broke stealth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Why didn't they just remove the shimmer effect... and made stealth fully hidden. That way there is no eye test aswell.
    It would be OP as fuck then. SC2 stealth was never designed for you to be unseen completely, it only makes you untargetable
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Because there's no detection in HOTS(outside of hero abilities), so they need you to see the heroes and break them out of stealth. Invisible doesn't mean invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Invisible doesn't mean invincible.
    Unless it's the Lich King's mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    That's what I'm basically doing now. Pick lower cd decoy, spam it everywhere for vision, keep dismounting people and gank loners. The only problem is that now nabs that have no idea about roaming and free kills keep picking her as well (and even though they're not doing much, she's still so easy to play now that they don't notice).
    Similarly you can take longer decoy, anti armor and lethal decoy to have some nice burst.
    Sweet feeling when you outdmg valla - priceless.