Worst game in history, ever

Frankly this game has now reached the lowest rating possible in my entire life playing all kinds of games.

The odd thing is that I consider WoW between 2005-2009 the best game I ever played.

What's wrong with Blizzard ? I really have no idea but I guess milking fans is a tradition now.

------> Buy packs every few months massively, copy paste the latest decks on the web, play ad nausum blindly...

Rince and repeat.

There is no skill, just paying, copying, paying, copying.

Worst ... ever.

Deleted
    Play arena instead. Constructed sucks.

I made a topic a while ago about net decking and it seemed that generally it had become quite accepted and while it's not really a great advert for the game and innovation I kinda feel it only really relates to one aspect of the game and that is playing competitively. For me Hearthstone has so many other facets which are often ignored like, as already mentioned, Arena, then you have Tavern Brawl each week, different events, sure the adventures are gone but I enjoyed the Lich king stuff that came with Frozen throne and the Caverns stuff looks promising. There is also just chucking together are random deck in casual and just playing for fun.

There is always the option of not following the crowd, theorycrafting still exists and at higher ranks and legend you will often find people creating counters to the meta and less and less of the net decking, between the ranks of i guess 25 and 10 people are still elarning how to develop decks and what cards do what so net decking is a way for them to progress.

No one ever said you had to pay for the cards either, i do a nice mix between arena and constructed and have all the cards i could need for any deck i watn to create. Maybe its harder to get a different set of cards, but im managing quite nicely down at rank 4 without paying for any cards and modifying my decks as i need to.

I guess TLDR: play the game your way if you dont like it you dont have to play. Hakuna Matata

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    The odd thing is that I consider WoW between 2005-2009 the best game I ever played.
    Of course you do.

As for netdecking. What were we expecting? There will always be "best" decks and frankly in any competition people will be using the same resources, equipment, training. If someone makes a wacky RNG deck and tries to get Legend with it everyone will just laugh at them.

Frankly this game has now reached the lowest rating possible in my entire life playing all kinds of games.

What's wrong with Blizzard ? I really have no idea but I guess milking fans is a tradition now.

------> Buy packs every few months massively, copy paste the latest decks on the web, play ad nausum blindly...

Rince and repeat.

Worst ... ever.
    Sooo, now you throw a tantrum do you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    Arena is also a lot about luck and whoever drafts the most insane cards. There are more unique games at least.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Arena is also a lot about luck and whoever drafts the most insane cards. There are more unique games at least.
    Nothing makes me so furios and disgusted by Hearthstone then playing arena. I hate shit. Lately when we got the free entries it was a good reminder for me why i dont play arena.

For me the best way to enjoy HS atm is to play some fundecks i usually create around a card i feel like playing. Sometimes i netdeck also those decks and modify them a little. They dont bring me much further then rang 10-15, but atleast i dont have to care about auto conceding to FoTM boring decks and just start next game and have fun

This season i made a stealing rogue with burgle and all kind of cards that give me opponent cards and making them cheaper with Ethereal dude...even conceding to Razakus Priest at turn 1 and mostly also all Jade Druids & Exodia mage im at rank 14

15+ Year Old Account
    BenBos rant, is it that time of year again?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

wah wah wah wah.

that's all you said, take a chill pill and write something constructive, or quit the game buy shares in blizz-acti and then go oh this worst game ever made is making billions each year!

Rince and repeat.

Worst ... ever.
    All card games are like this, don't like it then quit. If you don't like net decks you will never enjoy this game or most other card games. Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic both suffered varying degrees of net decking, and still do. Do you honestly think during the Chaos Control & Chaos Goat Control eras of Yu-Gi-Oh that most competitive players veered away from those decks? For the most part, no. Do you think people stopped playing the most efficient aggro decks throughout the different 'metas'? Nope! Coming from someone who does have experience in other card games it bugs me when people try to pin HS for net decking and act like other card games don't do the exact same thing. They do.

Like I said, if you don't like net decking then I don't see how the card game genre as a whole is meant for you.

10+ Year Old Account

Rince and repeat.

Worst ... ever.
    Competitive TCG has meta and is competitive TCG. More at 11.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    Getting fucked by bonemare or getting fucked by bonemare mhhh what should i pick.

Deleted
    Arena is the only fun playmode, unfortunately you can get massively fucked in the draft. Constructed just consists of so many bullshit decks that just comes down to drawing the right card, and not actually using your resources wisely and fighting for board.

Raza priest just kills you from hand after drawing the necessary legendaries.
    Jade druid kills you with infinite minions.
    All warlock decks revolves around drawing Deathbringer Gul'Dan to then win the game.
    All tempo decks heavily rely on drawing Kelaseth and not drawing Patches.
    Shaman is all about that Doppelganster / Evolve combo.
    Fatigue Warrior just wastes everyones time.
    Quest mage is super none interactive. Will they draw the combo in time? Who knows!? Fill the board best you can and pray that you win.

Any other deck has their win based on the outcome of all the decks mentioned above. If they draw the cards, they win.

The Hearthstone team, and Diablo for that matter, is heavily carried by the rest of Blizzards development teams and do not deserve the "Blizzard" brand.

This game would be so much better if all decks that existed were relying on cards of equal power, so that it doesn't just come down to drawing that one card, but actually being smart and using what you have to the best of their abilities.

Haven't even played this game since the Hearthsteed promotion with WoW nearly 4 years ago, but even I roll my eyes at the OP's hyperbole.

It's one thing to want to discuss the state of the game constructively, and another to just open a thread with the sole purpose of insulting/mocking said game and its players.

I'm closing this on that note. If someone wants to discuss finer aspects of the game and what they would prefer/change without just calling the game trash, feel free to start a thread.