Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    To be honest, most people I spoke with lament that they would join either faction against the other, especially only months after both send armies to support them. Has a bit of a "Thank you for helping us. Now suffer the consquences!" vibe, haha.
    the same with alleria and light draenei

Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    It could be argued that the Nightborne have more in common with the Shen'dralar than with any other group of Elves.
    It could, but would it be correct? They share a mana addiction with them, isolationism to some degree and their leader going cuckoo, but to a much lesser extent. The Blood Elves also got a magical well being a solution to their addiction, their leader going cuckoo leading to a Legion invasion and having to go against their former ruler. I'd say there are slightly more similarities with the Blood Elves. Blood Elves are also a bigger group than the Shen'dralar so offer more in terms of alliances. Also, Shen'dralar were the only elves missing in the Suramar campaign, so not only were the Nightborne not exposed to them, even if they learned from there from other sources, would they really be that eager to meet them?

Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    It could also be argued that while Blood Elves might be the ultimate grandchildren of people they once knew, the Highborne/Night Elves could be friends/family they have not seen for 10.000 years. I can imagine Nightborne whose cousins or siblings are Night Elves would have a preference to join their kin, rather than some strangers they don't know. Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan and probably other Night Elves all lived in/near Suramar before the War of the Ancients.
    Night Elven empire was massive in the time of Azshara. Sure, Malfurion and Tyrande happened to be from Suramar. But of the Night Elves that still remain WotA, how many were from the region? Also, thanks to Chronicle we learned that most of the Night Elves were more attuned to nature than to magic even before the post-WotA era when they outright shunned magic. So chances are, most of the Darnassian Night Elves that remember the war were nature-aligned plebs. As opposed to the Highborne that put up a shield around Suramar and were transformed into Nightborne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Nightborne are idiots... why would any sane person join one group in faction conflict, if they could stay in their precious liberated city in middle of nowhere? why risk lives? they dont need to be in any faction and nobody would force them.. Or were nightborne obliged to join one of two factions in exchange for helping them in suramar?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    And we lost Ysera because she was a selfish.... I get the sense she's not meant to lead.
    Plot twist. Varimathras wasnt talking about Sylvanas. He was talking about Tyrande. She burned down her own tree fort and blamed it on the horde.

(Tyrande is secretly Aszhara)
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-29 at 07:45 PM.

Tyrande has a dick?

I KNEW IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    That is true but consider the amount time and help as well.
    we will be in a looong time argus!

some people might say that characters like thalyssra were very popular, but turalyon and alleria that are the racial leaders of light draenei and void elves are characters that players have been asking for years!

I think the players of the alliance should be happy to have everything they always asked for !!

alliance player: blizz give me alleria and turalyon
    blizz: ok

alliance player: blizz give me gilneas

alliance player: blizz give me stromgarde

alliance player: I want to kill the forsaken and take lordaeron because I feel bad that the forsaken defeated us on several occasions

alliance player: blizz give me the most played race model of the horde
    blizz: ok, but to compensate we will give the horde the second most played model of the alliance

alliance player: noooooooooooo horde bais !!!!!!!!!!!!! you can not give the horde any race that looks good! They have to have a race of ugly and stupid people that nobody is going to play !! blizz stop offending me

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    And the Alliance lost the High/Blood Elves because Garithos was a dick. I sense a pattern...
    Horde are thin skinned.

alliance player: blizz give some love to Night Elves
    blizz: no, I'm gonna ruin them as much as possible.

The thing is that they write whatever lore they can handle. That's why so many things were ignored.
    How many topics did you see with that petition? almost none but many of those of the others.

Tell me I'm lying? this was what most of the players of the alliance requested, that filled pags and pags of different topics for years.

Blizz gave the alliance everything they wanted!!They have to stop crying!

the worst part about tyrande is that she never learns or grows as a character. she's constantly the same stubborn cunt.

just look at the crystal quest you get after antorus, she's a cunt about illidan there too.

she's a complete dogshit character.

She should learn to trust the ones who betrayed her in the past or else she a cunt.

And she is a cunt to Illidan because she is not sure if someone who used to kill his own comrades and betrayed the Night Elves on several occasions really meant his words.
    well, her shitheaded behavior just drove her former neighbors into her enemy's hands.

basically his dying words and she can't even spare a kind thought for him. it's ridiculous and yes, it makes her a cunt.

Maybe Lady Liadrin just sucks a mean dick? Sylgrin and her have been hanging out with each other the whole expansion.

wait it is? When was this?

i like it that the horde got the two races with the best looking cities and the strongest magic users.

I am glad, a Nightborne Rogue is gonna look badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Lady Liandrin is just the better diplomat, wheres Tyrande is a grumpy old cunt.
    thank you for the signature.

if you think that void elves are fan service, then you werent paying attention. It is rather "average consumer service" for those bad boys, who want to play dark, mysterious character.. almost everyone will roll shadow priest, warlock or hunter(as a dark ranger)...
    fan service would be actual high elves, but i am tired of explaining, how they are different from void or fel cracks

these races make no sense
    nightborne into the horde means the horde could magic nuke entire maps out of orbit, their knowledge of the arcane is ancient and powerful, alliance would have had no chance..

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    these races make no sense
    nightborne into the horde means the horde could magic nuke entire maps out of orbit, their knowledge of the arcane is ancient and powerful, alliance would have had no chance..
    Are you fucking kidding me? What are the Draenei then? We even powered up your ship for you and by the looks of it you guys keep it after this expansion. You can literally rain down orbital bombardment on the horde already. The height of Elven civilzation was 10k years ago, the Draenei's was over 25k years ago and their's was arguably higher than the NE one.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-11-30 at 08:12 AM.

We need to know what's cannon and what is made just by gameplay purpose.
    Ex.: Moira was "rescued" by Aliance players, but Horde can save her ingame too (with quests to do that).

War for the elves; who will get them?