Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Except, once again, you don't need BiS to kill the boss.

Literally no boss in the entirety of WoW has REQUIRED BiS to kill the boss. If you're getting benched for not having a trinket, find a guild that doesn't suck because that kind of arbitrary nonsense gets nobody anywhere.

And because that still doesn't answer the question, here it is again: Why does caring about a trinket matter whatsoever? I can not care about a trinket and still get it, that doesn't mean I care any more about it.

- - - Updated - - -

People have forgotten that the game isn't just numbers on a spreadsheet and it really upsets me. This is the reason I don't enjoy the game anymore - I used to raid lead in Wrath, wasn't super good back then but we did normal mode ICC 10 man and managed to get Lich King before Cata launch which I was proud of.

My raid group was entirely made of friends. Yeah, we fucked about and pulled extra trash and laughed and had fun. I was a SUPER lore nerd then, so I made sure to have relevant jokes ready for every boss pull and every ability, we all had a blast.

I tried doing the same thing in WoD for Blackrock Foundry. Couldn't get people to laugh whatsoever. All people cared about was their place on the damage/healing meters. I called the raid after 4 bosses cause I was just so disappointed and it just wasn't fun.

Since then fun has been the only thing I look for in game
    Same here. And they all go "but progress and getting loot is fun"..
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Sorry no screenshot, it was mentioned on the forums that Belur the pally that got both the legendary and regular trinkets coined the regular so I was skeptical but a guildy did coin their trinket the other night in our raid.

So sadly will only need to take it at face value until there's more concrete than my word.
    Nevertheless, excited ^^
    Assuming you meant bernut, that was confirmed false. He got both as push loot. He did NOT get one from a coin.

Do you have any screenshot showing it was bonus loot for your guildie?
    Last edited by daiceman; 2017-12-01 at 03:48 AM.