Daily Random Heroic not rewarding Wakening Essence?

On Tuesday, I saw the reward of five wakening essence listed amongst the gold and AP for the briefest of moments on my main before it vanished. Wednesday I did my random heroic with 19 essences going in and left with 19 while guild mates accrued their five per.
    My alts have the reward listed under their tabs and my main has the appropriate quest, though I don't think that a requirement this time around. Has anyone else experienced this problem with the release of Antorus? While it's only the five a day I'm missing, I'm at a loss to explain why one of my characters is singled out like this and must therefore chalk it up to paladin discrimination and the sindorei will not stand for such blatant and unprovoked hatred ... plus I want to boost my legendaries.
    I've ticketed the problem and am awaiting a response and as an aside, the reward was missing when I looked this morning, but might've not been daily reset yet.*

You need the quest in the log to get wakening essences.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol i forgot to do mine yesterday. Mannnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    You need the quest in the log to get wakening essences.
    Yes, I am in possession of the quest, but still the five resources don't show as a reward, nor are they ghosted to me at the end of the instance. I shall check tonight and hopefully it will alleviated itself