Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    They added this to the end of the article:

Personally I think its ridiculous to change the headline of an article, since we assume that an editor must have approved it before it was published in the first place.

I wonder what people think the real point of an article like this is.

- - - Updated - - -

It might be worth discussing that an organization like Newsweek is pushing this caliber of article. It isn't like this is from Joe Schmoe's personal blog or something.
    Whats the point of the article? Never pass up a chance to sneer at the First Lady.

This IS Loseweek, you know.

It's almost like people who aren't politicians and brag about that...kinda fucking suck at politics most of the time. And that giving your daughter a job doesn't instantly make her qualified to represent the country in foreign affairs.

Quibble over headlines, the fact that she disrespected her audience by not even taking the time and effort to craft a speech specifically for them reflects very poorly on the United States. When she's being sent as an official representative of the US, she needs to put on her big girl pants/dress and act like it. This isn't a photo-op for her to try to distract from her companies own dark dealing with regards to worker rights, fair wages, and equal treatment.

We should commend her for at least plagiarising her own material, rather than Michelle Obama's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.