Legendary alt legendarys

If i get a legendary cache for my alts on my main and then open it on my alt. Does my alt then reset is bad luck protection??

I doubt anyone knows for sure, but I would expect both characters to have their BLP reset.

The alt because obviously they just got a legendary. The main because if it didn't reset they'd just start getting caches every few opportunities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I doubt anyone knows for sure, but I would expect both characters to have their BLP reset.

The alt because obviously they just got a legendary. The main because if it didn't reset they'd just start getting caches every few opportunities.
    I think it'll only go for the one who opens/converts it, would make most sense.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yea i was thinking more about the alt. Then i guess u should always wait to get a legendary before you open 1 of those

Deleted
    maybe, but i cant wait for that shit, i use those bad boys instantly!
    i did wait 2 days for the lego ilvl to go up to 1k last time i got a token though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lappfan View Post
    If i get a legendary cache for my alts on my main and then open it on my alt. Does my alt then reset is bad luck protection??
    most likely because as someone else said, you would just stack blp and then get 2 legendaries back to back. Which wouldn't be a bad idea considering getting bis on an alt is required for it to even be semi competitive.

I got a mage token on my main the other day, sent to to my mage, opened it, then turned in an emissary and got another legendary. So I either got insanely lucky, or it does not reset BLP. I'm inclined to think it does not reset BLP.