10+ Year Old Account

Need quick Macro help!

Herro.

So, I basically want my macro to do this:

Be a mouseover healing macro.
    Cast Judgement on my target's target on cooldown.
    If Judgement is on cooldown or there is no target of target, cast normal spell on target.
    If there is no target, cast on self.

Not sure if that's possible or not with the logic, but I only have a normal mouseover healing spell at the moment and it is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [noharm,exists][@mouseover,exists][] Flash of Light

Appreciate the help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyll View Post
    If Judgement is on cooldown
    Not possible.

Here's what you want, just without the cooldown part:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,harm] Judgment; [@mouseover,help][@player] Flash of Light

This will cast Judgment on your mouseover's target if it's an enemy. If your mouseover is friendly and doesn't have an enemy targeted, cast Flash of Light on them. If you have no mouseover or your mouseover doesn't fit the last two conditions, Flash of Light yourself.

I assume when you say target, you actually meant mouseover, since you stated you wanted a mouseover healing macro. "Mouseover" and "Target" are two different things.

Going back to Judgment's cooldown, you may run into an issue where your macro will continue to try to cast Judgment if your mouseover has an enemy targeted, even if it's on cooldown. This is intended behavior, since macros doing things based on cooldowns leads to one button rotations and Blizzard considers that automation.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Going back to Judgment's cooldown, you may run into an issue where your macro will continue to try to cast Judgment if your mouseover has an enemy targeted, even if it's on cooldown. This is intended behavior, since macros doing things based on cooldowns leads to one button rotations and Blizzard considers that automation.
    Yeah that's the issue I'm running into with it, otherwise it is perfect. I switched over from my MMO mouse to a better one with less buttons and I keep finding myself trying to press that mouse button to keep judgement up so I was just curious if there was a macro workaround, but seems there isn't. I appreciate you trying though, thank you!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [A, B] [C] Spell 1; [D] Spell 2; Spell 3
    This macro checks conditions in the following order:

1) Are A and B both true? If so, cast spell 1.

2) Is C true? If so, cast spell 1.

3) Is D true? If so cast spell 2.

4) If none of the above are true, cast spell 3.