My personal speculations for BfA- Beware the Windrunners!

I have been thinking Vereesa Windrunner will burn down Teldrasil and start a war between us, and I think that Varimathras' words really bring that home. She's wearing a perverbial mask, it will shatter when she destroys a holy place, aka the tree, and so forth. I mean, she has wanted rvenge since War Crimes, and she probably found this to be a way to manipulate the Alliance into finally destroying the Horde type idea.

I have also wondered for a while about Vol'jin. I could be wrong here, but the Loa, from his perspective, told him to make her Warchief, and she can manipuolate the dead and the Val'kyr belong to her, so could she have manipulated him on his deathbed? Is that how she became Warchief?

As a troll player, I only ever have and will play trolls, I already hate elves and distrust any elven character, so maybe I am biased, but I am thinking the Windrunners are actually more devious and a bigger threat to our factions than any demon or Old God. Anyway, I'll probably be wrong, but figured, for posterity, I would put this out there and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    I have been thinking Vereesa Windrunner will burn down Teldrasil and start a war between us, and I think that Varimathras' words really bring that home. She's wearing a perverbial mask, it will shatter when she destroys a holy place, aka the tree, and so forth. I mean, she has wanted rvenge since War Crimes, and she probably found this to be a way to manipulate the Alliance into finally destroying the Horde type idea.
    no... that makes no sense. Even if she was vengeful enough (which she isn't, it's all bark from her), there are 100000 better ways to go about it than randomly burning down a tree.

I have also wondered for a while about Vol'jin. I could be wrong here, but the Loa, from his perspective, told him to make her Warchief, and she can manipuolate the dead and the Val'kyr belong to her, so could she have manipulated him on his deathbed? Is that how she became Warchief?
    Sylvanas never wanted to be warchief, there could have been outside manipulation from old gods or the Val'kyr acting on their own. But Sylvanas is cleared of wrong doing in the prologue of the new book. In fact, it mentions that she misses Vol'jin and wishes he was still Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    no... that makes no sense. Even if she was vengeful enough (which she isn't, it's all bark from her), there are 100000 better ways to go about it than randomly burning down a tree.

Sylvanas never wanted to be warchief, there could have been outside manipulation from old gods or the Val'kyr acting on their own. But Sylvanas is cleared of wrong doing in the prologue of the new book. In fact, it mentions that she misses Vol'jin and wishes he was still Warchief.
    I guess only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post

As a troll player, I only ever have and will play trolls, I already hate elves and distrust any elven character, so maybe I am biased, but I am thinking the Windrunners are actually more devious and a bigger threat to our factions than any demon or Old God. Anyway, I'll probably be wrong, but figured, for posterity, I would put this out there and see what happens.
    Vereesa sure has a role to play.