Can't continue quest in start of Legion

I'm trying Legion for the first time, did the WoD areas and now I'm starting in Legion. However, my first quest (after artifact) was on board the Skyfire. However, I hearthstoned out and cna't back on the damn flying boat again. How?

I tried to abandon the quest and pick it up again (! mark in Stormwind Harbor, Greymane's Gambit) but there is no NPC to pick up the quest from.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Stormheim intro quest has a tendency to bug lately, happened recently with an alt of mine.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    After having it bug on two of my first three L110s, i just stopped doing the Stormheim quests on new alts. I had to abandon and restart both times.

When you get to Stormwind Harbor, look up.
    I could be wrong, but think you will find that quest giver above you, on the ship, which flies just in case you'd forgotten.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you perchance doing the Stormheim intro quests? If so, that one has been bugged ever since released, to some people. One would think they have already fixed it by now

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly certain mods can interfere with the phasing of that scenario. It might be worth temporarily disabling mods and retrying.

Not sure how, but its just something i heard secondhand from someone who was talking about his GM ticket response.

Oh my god thank you everyone! Looked up, and bam. Flying boat. Could re-take the quest and used the skip cinematic-tip I found on internet and everything went smooth! Haven't played since WLK.

Lvling is dull, it's too fast, no challenge, dungeons are more Hack N Slash than Diablo. But the questing is very well made with the cinematics, the story and all! So I guess I'll focus on that now.

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Oh my god thank you everyone! Looked up, and bam. Flying boat. Could re-take the quest and used the skip cinematic-tip I found on internet and everything went smooth! Haven't played since WLK.

Lvling is dull, it's too fast, no challenge, dungeons are more Hack N Slash than Diablo. But the questing is very well made with the cinematics, the story and all! So I guess I'll focus on that now.
    My quick diagnosis of your predicament had NOTHING to do with getting stuck there myself at one point.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"