Haven't seen a Double AP Proc in ages

Is it just me or has the chance for a proc gone down significantly since Antorus released? Is the rarity proportional to the Artifact Knowledge level or am I just shit out of luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Is it just me or has the chance for a proc gone down significantly since Antorus released? Is the rarity proportional to the Artifact Knowledge level or am I just shit out of luck?
    Can't speak for others, had one last night.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG as hell. Some days I'll get a fair few in one hour of WQ farm and other days I just won't.

I forgot that was a thing. How do you tell if you get a proc or not again? I don't think there is some flashy light that says "DOUUUUUUBLLLE PROOOOOOC"

I world quest with ret and use the AP on my holy so I usually fill my inventory with the AP THEN switch specs to holy and use them so I never noticed it.

Deleted
    When you get a proc, it just shows the double amount, It doesn't mention or show in any way when it actually procs.
    Make sure to look at the value before and after receiving said AP.

Quote Originally Posted by MoltenMuffin View Post
    When you get a proc, it just shows the double amount, It doesn't mention or show in any way when it actually procs.
    Make sure to look at the value before and after receiving said AP.
    True. Unless you know how much the token is supposed to give, you won't notice them. They just silently double the amount received.

At the start of the new AK week you will see how much a mission token will give. Now we need a little bit of math and know everytime the amount exceed it we got a proc.
    And to be honest, i mostly do the large ap wq's.
    When i do a wq round i use the ap tokens after i've finished and i rarely see procs now.
    Dying could endanger your health!

10+ Year Old Account
    Had one proc earlier today. I remember because it's what pushed enough AP into my off-spec weapon to finally reach 75.

RNG is RNG. I've had back to back procs multiple times, and I've gone a day or 2 without it. I've had multiple procs then the day. It's just random, and if you are picking up a lot of little ones from elite mobs or chests on Argus you might just not be noticing when/of those proc.