Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Void Elf Male and Female Allied Race Customization Options

male

female

There were people who thought they had some "normal" skin. I always thought that the skin of the blizzcon was the most normal and that maybe they could even have tentacles! and that turned out to be true !!!
    It is impressive to see hair tentacle!

I really like the blue skin color and the vampire hair cut that is used to illustrate the different colors of hair, that will be my model vamp elf

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, these look...pretty bad, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Lol emo-elves indeed. The lightest blue looks nice. Reminds me of a... blue blood elf!

Really disappointed at the lack of customization these have. Besides the hair styles and the nightborne skin colors, all the options are basically identical. Hoping for Void Elves they add normal skin tones and lighter hair.

Well they confirmed at Blizzcon they'd have a healthy-looking skin, so it's probably not all they'd get. Since the early beta/ptr is based on the Blizzcon build.

So some blood elves started listening to My Chemical Romance. Such a complex and nuanced "race".

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We know they'll have beards on the males. And we know that Nightborne do have face customization (and facial hair).

So either this is incomplete in the build, or the datamining isn't done.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We know they'll have beards on the males. And we know that Nightborne do have face customization (and facial hair).

So either this is incomplete in the build, or the datamining isn't done.
    Yeah, hold your rampages folk, it's first pass. This is probably why Blizzard tried to encrypt the PTR files tighter.

Female velfs look pretty good the male hair styles kinda suck so far imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    ... I'm actually pretty excited, here. I get why y'all aren't, but -LOOK- at the hair!

It's so gorgeous and lovely and it's got different tones throughout and apparently tentacles if you want them and EEEE!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess the Blood Elven haircuts will be available as well, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Really disappointed at the lack of customization these have. Besides the hair styles and the nightborne skin colors, all the options are basically identical. Hoping for Void Elves they add normal skin tones and lighter hair.
    void elf: High elf? Please. Why would you want to be a high elf when you can look all tragic and brooding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... I'm actually pretty excited, here. I get why y'all aren't, but -LOOK- at the hair!

It's so gorgeous and lovely and it's got different tones throughout and apparently tentacles if you want them and EEEE!
    They're not tentacles; they're a particle effect that didn't make it through datamining. It's just pimped out hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Also, this in another thread:

WIP and PTR stills gives a dishonest view of things

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus they look like some emo kids. I guess the hair would be nice if it wasn't for the colors.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All these people being turned off of Void Elves because they're "too emo" makes me so happy.

Because it means the High Elf fans will stick to rolling Humans or Blood Elves. So I can be one of the like 5% of people playing VElves in peace.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Really hoping this isn't all the customization there is; all the races feel very lacking and that's just not good for player choice.

I'm liking what there is so far, but yeah, I'm worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    They're not tentacles; they're a particle effect that didn't make it through datamining. It's just pimped out hair.
    tentacles

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    tentacles
    Tentacles.

But only on specific hairstyles, so you can -decide- if you want tentacles, which is nice!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they get a slightly different idle stance and walk/run animation comparing to Blood Elves.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?