Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    People that only raid heroic likely aren't the sort of people that full cleared week one. People that cleared Heroic easily are generally people that do Mythic Content.

I'd care what people had to say once they clear Mythic in a week.
    Well I imagine Mythic won't be a repeat of last time because even Blizzard admitted KJ Mythic was overtuned.

Not saying it'll be cleared on week one though.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well in a way it is and isn't.

The end of expansion boss is either 4 of the difficulties since it essentially completes the story and makes the changes after. I personally consider ending the story as the main factor for me.

Now if you are talking about difficulty or loot then yes Mythic Argus is the end boss and drops the highest item level gear.

On topic though. Considering there are people on my server already selling Argus HC boosts then it does seem like it's getting blazed through real quick.
    I mean, KJ wasn't exactly impossible on Heroic. Yet since people couldn't stomp him first week on heroic they bitched and moaned like usual that he was "overtuned" when he was literally just a progression boss that would require a few weeks for gear to do for most heroic guilds.

Seems Blizzard just decided to give the ... of the community an easy heroic boss and kept the difficulty for Mythic.

Since if people can't stomp Heroic they cry, and when people can stomp heroic, they cry. The reason there is multiple difficulties is because if they just had Mythic as the only Raid difficulty. 99% of raiders would cry like little bitches about how overtuned it was.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-12-04 at 06:14 AM.

I cant speak about KJ hc but xavius helya and guldan werent that hard, a good pug could easily kill them even without gear from the next raid so i guess argus is the same as the rest .

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    I am comparing three last bosses of an expansion. I still think it's Garrosh - Archimonde - Argus
    Yeah, I was tired and misread your post as Heroic Antorus instead of Argus specifically. It's probably that way though because they over-tuned Kil'jaeden as Blizzard is overly fond of extremes.

I don't even need to read the thread to know half the comments are hailing it as a great thing and how anyone complaining about the tuning is elitist scum.
    This is it for Legion, if Mythic is tuned the same way Heroic is then all of us will be idling for a very long time before BfA hits.

P.S.
    It's not just Argus, it's the whole bloody instance.
    Last edited by Ipsissimus; 2017-12-02 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    People that only raid heroic likely aren't the sort of people that full cleared week one. People that cleared Heroic easily are generally people that do Mythic Content.

I'd care what people had to say once they clear Mythic in a week.
    Thats the thing though. The raid is so easy that even the most casual of guilds will clear it in a week or two, tops.

Deleted
    Guess he's gonna be slightly harder now with soulbombs happening in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You and the OP aren't the "targeted" audience. You are both Mythic raiders with 940/950+ in the whole raid.

So not sure what you 2 are moaning about. This boss will be hard enough for the people its actually targeting. The ones that are finishing off Normal now slowly getting into Heroic.
    Many mythic raiders have an inflated sense of self-importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    First wave of soulbursts goes out 1:26 after rp kill. This wave has no soulbomb. Second wave (this one has a soulbomb) goes out 50 seconds later. Killed the boss shortly after this second wave.
    But he's supposed to do the soulbombs every time he hits 100 energy. He did that on PTR but that doesn't happen on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Elerethe Renferal as well, almost doubled her HP so people actually got to the 3rd(mythic-only) platform. Hellfire High Council also got buffed a few times, either directly or through bug fixes.
    i know about the En bossed being buffed, what did they change to council?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Heroic (normal) Garrosh was tough as nails.
    Archimonde was a bit easier than that, but way harder than Argus.
    I think Archimonde was the harders heroic boss ever. I don't remember having any problem with Garrosh at all, we even have a dps tanking cause our tank internet die at it was the last day of the week to kill it. Btw I kill it on 10 man idk about 25m...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherle View Post
    Someone is forgetting a certain ruler of Helheim who was definitely not a joke.
    heroic trial of valor was harder then M en and harder then the early bosses of M NH, mainly helya was really difficult escpially when instance was just new.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    This boss has been 1 of the biggest jokes ever in this expansion.

It shares the spot with Xavius for being way too easy and uninteresting, and makes KJ look like a brick wall.

First off, there are barely any mechanics. The only thing I had to do in our 2 split runs was run to an orb in P1 to get DPS increase, move from big mean cone with 2 second cast time. Dodge some very obvious lines in P2 every 10 seconds. P3 you had again some lines and had to interrupt 1 specific cast. Then P4 is just afk and nuke boss while switching to orbs every 30s or something and dodge small swirly circles.

Like there is NOTHING going on. It's literally a free kill for any guild as long as they can assign healing/raid CDs to key parts of the fight.

Even our Healers were asking if there was supposed to be some raid damage in p2, because they had nothing to do.

I remember Archimonde being a huge brickwall for even higher up Mythic guilds, but this boss is just a joke.
    Mythic Raider calls content that is not meant to challenge them too easy. More news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do it Mythic then.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's easy so people might try mythic.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Wasn't Helya harder?
    not as tough as Guldan heroic, as far as i remember, atleast when we did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    not as tough as Guldan heroic, as far as i remember, atleast when we did it.
    Guldan heroic was cleared by PUGs regularly a few weeks in.

Helya heroic wasn't reliably cleared by PUGs until people where already clearing heroic Nighthold.

Gul'dan heroic was a joke, and most of the perceived difficulty came from the fight being bugged on the PTR and people going into everything but P1 mostly blind(aka the vast majority of the fight). Not even close to H KJ which required the vast majority of your raid to not be be stupid at the time of his release, or Helya heroic which was really only killed by mythic guilds prior to nighthold's release.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Guldan heroic was cleared by PUGs regularly a few weeks in.

Helya heroic wasn't reliably cleared by PUGs until people where already clearing heroic Nighthold.

Gul'dan heroic was a joke, and most of the perceived difficulty came from the fight being bugged on the PTR and people going into everything but P1 mostly blind(aka the vast majority of the fight). Not even close to H KJ which required the vast majority of your raid to not be be stupid at the time of his release, or Helya heroic which was really only killed by mythic guilds prior to nighthold's release.
    im not talking about statics though, which could prove helya heroic is harder probably.

was talking about self experience from the first week, Guldan heroic took us 20+ pulls with officers being titled because it took longer than intended.

kj heroic took us 3 pulls and it was a joke, while helya i cant remember, but she was like 7 to 10 pulls afaik.

archimonde was my older guild, took us 70+ pulls to get him down, and i was like ( if this is heroic, i dont want to try him mythic )
    Last edited by Teaon; 2017-12-02 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    I agree it's way too easy. I know it's only heroic but it should be more difficult from the start. If it isn't hard now, just imagine in a couple of months where people have geared up properly.

Lei Shen was harder than Garrosh, Blackhand was harder than Archimonde, Ragnaros was harder than Madness of Deathwing... what's your point again?

I wiped more on Odyn heroic than on the full Antorus heroic so far. Pretty sure this has to do with everybody and their mother getting 935 loot from Mythic+ and world bosses before the raid opens.