Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How so? It's not like the horde are getting any resources out of it after burning it. Nor were the night elves getting special powers from it like they did from Nordrassil before the end of WC 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Don't forget that Genn also attacked the Horde's fleet while everyone was on the same side. He prioritizes his grudges over the bigger picture and got almost the entire alliance forces in Stormheim killed. Alleria never through her hat in with the Horde and put the alliance before her people just like the High Elves did, so i wouldn't see them having a problem.
    I really hate how Genn is a huge driving force of the Worgen atm, they really have no identity beyond him.(When Worgen are showcased at all, it's always Genn just like how the Forsaken and Nightelves had no identity beyond their racial leaders)

The Void Elves, exiled because they refused to stop messing with the void. It's a sound argument from Lor'Themar and BloodElves and the Void Elves should know better. If the Alliance is fine with that, it's whatever, but the Alliance just got a group of elves who chose the void over their own people, so trustworthy isnt strong there imo.
    ???? Forsaken have valkyr. Dark rangers and Nathanos. Deathstalkers the royal apothacariea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

The tree is far more significant than ruins and blighted water
    Not when it's the waifuchief's main seat of operations and her entire claim to any sort of fame.

I mean this will be the SECOND time she's lost undercity and the third time she's failed to defend a city she was sworn to protect.

She really doesn't seem like leader material.

Night elves on the other hand? Eh, they've endured far worse. Seeing as the world didn't explode on them this time, I think they'll be fine.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Also who said the alliance is entirely driven out of Kalimdor? Draenei are still there for one just like the blood elves and we may well get a battlefront in ashenvale or feralas etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    How so? It's not like the horde are getting any resources out of it after burning it. Nor were the night elves getting special powers from it like they did from Nordrassil before the end of WC 3.
    Uhhh.... the dragona blessed the new tree. And yesera is dead now. Nor can another be blessed because the aspects have no power.

Also. Ancestral homeland and forests traded for the ruins of a kingdom that wasnt even stormwind or gilbease homeland. And they already lost it aince they went back to Arathi.

/slow clap

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Also who said the alliance is entirely driven out of Kalimdor? Draenei are still there for one just like the blood elves and we may well get a battlefront in ashenvale or feralas etc.
    The draenei live on an island. The entire continent of Kalimdor. Along with Mount hyjal belongs to the Horde now

The best part is? We also have the entire Broken isles with 2 of our races capitals there in proximity to zandalar on the eastern hempisphere of azeroth. Im addition much of northern eastern kingdoms is still horde. Stranglethorn vale is not even alliance controlled nor is deadwind pass as Khadgar will twll you to fuck the hell right off.

How delightful! Maybe whem we recruit the maghar as allied races they can come through the the dark portal and be aided by the orcs an saurfang and darkspear and tauren

The high mountain tauren. Zandalaei and nightborn can come from the see below arathi.

Then the forsaken and sin dorei can push south from hillsbrad.

You have three fully capable armies

U know what alliance has? Soldiers and the light

Hope the void magic doesnt mix with the light and let more void fuckers jump through to kill you all. Oh and alliances ZERO magical might since kirin tor is neutral.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-12-02 at 04:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    and people still remember
    Really? None of them seem to care. Genn seems quite the changed man.

So all is good and forgotten then.
    More or less.

false, they were calling upon their allies in a continent we didn't even know about in Pandaria.
    ...and trying to take over the entire world.

just as it was with the orcs...
    They drew those lines later.

Again, different troll tribes. At war with the Amani doesn't mean the Gurubashi or the Darkspear exiles of the Gurubashi are going to have a problem with them...
    The elves butted heads with a LOT of trolls, certainly more than just the Amani.

The land they desecrate is only land they've lived in or wanted inhabitants utterly annihilated in. Silverpine is hardly desecrated...
    They blighted a huge chunk of hillsbrad as well. And what do you mean "hardly desecrated?" The cenarion circle has been actively healing the plaguelands, the forsaken's lands stand as the most defiled still, and they don't seem to intent on changing that.

Azshara which was Alliance land captured and held. They tore it up and haven't gone beyond that.
    They've torn apart ancient forest groves, re-shaped a giant chunk of the landmass to look like the horde symbol, and then took a mountain and carved a giant fat ass goblin's face in it. That wasn't "because the alliance was there," that's "because they could."

And Azshara was a landmass the tauren had a HUGE investment in, seeing as it's the place that they helped fight a decisive battle in the war of the ancients.

And you want to talk about "leader bad blood?" How about Gallywix' ever present desire to sell any and everyone around him for a quick buck? Hell, he effectively turned his own people into slaves. And yet he still sits at that horde leader table. You'd think the orcs wouldn't be too fond of the notion of forced servitude.

Lordaeron has been a diseased cesspit since the third war, nothing can ruin it.
    Ruin it? Again, the cenarion circle has been trying to heal it. And the plaguelands were FAR worse off that undercity or tirisfal.

Gee, I don't know, perhaps the utter decimation of everything that made the Night Elves unique in lieu of Alliance comformity bullshit is a bit of a problem? Your lot is the reason the Alliance sucked even before BfA.
    The alliance was the only one with characters with any sort of development. Sylvanas hasn't changed since Arthas rezzed her. Thrall's off... somewhere, doing something, but let's not forget "green Jesus." Lor'Themar, Baine, and Gallywix haven't said a word in two expansions. Oh and Vol'jin got stabbed by some demon and then died like a bitch.

No, because Garrosh was an Orc purist who didn't want non-Orcs in his Horde. Meddling with things they don't understand isn't unique to the Horde.
    Yeah but the leaders sure like to do it.

Grom, Garrosh, Sylvanas... How'd it work out for the first two?

The only one who isn't a spineless, light-obsessed shit-weasel.
    No, she's 'losing' Undercity but has enough forces to muster an assault... in ARATHI. Meanwhile the Alliance is driven entirely from Kalimdor. And spare the bullshit about Azuremyst.
    You don't think there are going to be any of those little assault things in Kalimdor?

The Horde is at a massive advantage and will kick the Alliance's weak ass all over the world.
    You still don't think Sylvanas is going to end up a raid boss?

Precious.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno man I just hope they follow up the story and push it on a bit. Sure Darnassus is fucked but the Night Elves still have resources here and there across Kalimdor, enough to resist and cause trouble at least. Elves are known for sneakiness almost as much as lewdness. Same goes for the Forsaken, the Horde still has enough shit lying around across Eastern Kingdoms to cause shit for the Alliance. That's what the Battlefronts are representing I can only logically assume. Just because the capital is fucked and you're cut off from most reinforcements doesn't mean you can't resist and stir trouble.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    They have never been driven out of their homeland by anything short of a demon invasion backed by turncoats leading them. THey've not been through worse since the Sundering. But don't worry they have the ALLIANCE to stand behind and join and yay faction circle jerk.
    Yeah and they survived that. They survived losing their immortality, the destruction of the world tree, and, as I said, the entire continent splitting apart under their feet.

"Ooh they lost a city, oh noez..."

Maybe they can grow some nice trees in undercity and tirisfal. I hear there's a vacancy opening up there and that they're pretty good at healing land.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    snip
    The point is even if the Alliance "wins" which it won't since it is an mmo and both factions need to stick around it doesn't change the fact that both the Alliance and Horde as factions are basically garbage, with slightly different flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and they survived that. They survived losing their immortality, the destruction of the world tree, and, as I said, the entire continent splitting apart under their feet.

"Ooh they lost a city, oh noez..."

Maybe they can grow some nice trees in undercity and tirisfal. I hear there's a vacancy opening up there and that they're pretty good at healing land.
    You are aware you are talking to one of the most devoted night elf fans on this forum and blizz storytelling finally destroyed any respect for that race. That is quite telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The point is even if the Alliance "wins" which it won't since it is an mmo and both factions need to stick around it doesn't change the fact that both the Alliance and Horde as factions are basically garbage, with slightly different flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

You are aware you are talking to one of the most devoted night elf fans on this forum and blizz storytelling finally destroyed any respect for that race. That is quite telling.
    I'd say some avenue for storytelling is probably better for the race then having them continue to sit in their tree and do nothing as they've done for the last five expansions.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I sure hope so. There is plenty of potential for bad blood between the Alliance races e.g. Genn, Jaina, Dark Irons, Night Elves, people who generally don't like the idea of a teenager being the High King (:P), hell even someone like Turalyon. I think it would make for a much more interesting story if blue side krept out of the lawful good corner even a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The draenei live on an island. The entire continent of Kalimdor. Along with Mount hyjal belongs to the Horde now
    They said "most of" Kalimdor and "most of" the eastern kingdoms. You're reading the same two phrases pretty unilaterally.

The best part is? We also have the entire Broken isles with 2 of our races capitals there in proximity to zandalar on the eastern hempisphere of azeroth. Im addition much of northern eastern kingdoms is still horde. Stranglethorn vale is not even alliance controlled nor is deadwind pass as Khadgar will twll you to fuck the hell right off.
    Except for the broken isle parts controlled by the night elves and vrykul... which, of course, is the ENTIRETY of the broken isles save for Suramar and Highmountain.

How delightful! Maybe whem we recruit the maghar as allied races they can come through the the dark portal and be aided by the orcs an saurfang and darkspear and tauren

The high mountain tauren. Zandalaei and nightborn can come from the see below arathi.

Then the forsaken and sin dorei can push south from hillsbrad.

You have three fully capable armies

...except the horde have almost no military presence in the eastern kingdoms?

U know what alliance has? Soldiers and the light

Hope the void magic doesnt mix with the light and let more void fuckers jump through to kill you all. Oh and alliances ZERO magical might since kirin tor is neutral.
    Well it seemed to work to defeat the freakin' burning legion.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'd say some avenue for storytelling is probably better for the race then having them continue to sit in their tree and do nothing as they've done for the last five expansions.
    They have been the punching bags for several xpacks now, what route is there for them to take? They have lost their capital city, their druids get constantly corrupted and slaughtered. The night elf army in general took generous beatings without receiving anything of note in return, loosing outpost after outpost, settlement after settlement.

With absolutely no sign in sight of this treatment stopping.

???? Forsaken have valkyr. Dark rangers and Nathanos. Deathstalkers the royal apothacariea
    They do now, but before Wotlk, Forsaken was Sylvanas, just like Night Elves were Tyrande. Now we have Worgens=Genn, DemonHunters=Illidan and soon Void Elves=Alleria. I highly doubt alliance is gonna get fleshed out void elf characters with their own stories that don't revolve around alleria... but what do i care, i got 3 awesome races coming my way

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    Also, if able to, could you cite the leaked dialogue for the 7.3.5. sunwell harm?
    Sure, I found it here. http://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/d...7-3-5-spoilers

Mostly under Lor'themar, you need to read in between the lines (so there could be some inconsistencies) but with dialogue it shows the well is Corrupted, and they react badly to Alleria (and she even says "I didn't mean to") which suggests that her presence somehow corrupted the Sunwell. The champion, Thalyssra and the rest of the Blood Elves then cleanse the well. Lor'themar then banishes Alleria from Quel'Thalas.

I can only see the void elves causing problems. They're blood elves after all and most of the sketchy and bad things done by the Horde have been done by either the blood elves or the undead.

They said "most of" Kalimdor and "most of" the eastern kingdoms. You're reading the same two phrases pretty unilaterally.

Except for the broken isle parts controlled by the night elves and vrykul... which, of course, is the ENTIRETY of the broken isles save for Suramar and Highmountain.

? Kalimdor is on Horde Lockdown. Warfront Arathi and confirmed Alliance retreat for a more defensible postion. this literally means northern Eastern Kingdoms is still in Horde hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I can only see the void elves causing problems. They're blood elves after all and most of the sketchy and bad things done by the Horde have been done by either the blood elves or the undead.
    well get ready for the ultimate sketchy race of all time. You have Void elves who quite literally may damn the whole world before this story ends.

Oh and the Blood Elves and Forsaken have done more for Azeroth than Stormwind / Gilnease / Ironforge ever has.

Lets not forget Forsaken are the people of Lordaeron. and Lordaeron was the entire backbone of the Old Alliance along with the Elves of Silvermoon.

And who has been present in ever conflict since WC3? Blood ELves and Forsaken.

Stormwind didnt even enter relevance into the fighting until TBC but then that was the Draenei donig something moderatly useful and the 2nd War Expedition that was stranded there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraiya View Post
    Sure, I found it here. http://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/d...7-3-5-spoilers

Mostly under Lor'themar, you need to read in between the lines (so there could be some inconsistencies) but with dialogue it shows the well is Corrupted, and they react badly to Alleria (and she even says "I didn't mean to") which suggests that her presence somehow corrupted the Sunwell. The champion, Thalyssra and the rest of the Blood Elves then cleanse the well. Lor'themar then banishes Alleria from Quel'Thalas.
    its not corrupted you. her presence opens a Void Rift that a Nether Prince jumps through and attempts to consume the well.

And frankly thats the dangerous part. Her and the Void elves control is so utterly unstable that Void entities can rip through reality. This is how the world ends. Thanks Alleria

- - - Updated - - -

Watchers broke off from Night Elf Society when they started becoming BFFS with the Highborne.

You cant claim allies that want nothing to do with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Watchers broke off from Night Elf Society when they started becoming BFFS with the Highborne.

You cant claim allies that want nothing to do with you.

- - - Updated - - -

They do now, but before Wotlk, Forsaken was Sylvanas, just like Night Elves were Tyrande. Now we have Worgens=Genn, DemonHunters=Illidan and soon Void Elves=Alleria. I highly doubt alliance is gonna get fleshed out void elf characters with their own stories that don't revolve around alleria... but what do i care, i got 3 awesome races coming my way
    ........ Horde has demon hunters too fool. Infact the Illidari are more or less neutral.

"classes" are a game mechanic. so take the default of what ever nation represents. thats the nations military power.

maybe thats to hard for you to comprehend thats why you see Druid Nightelves and Archers in cinematics instead of Night Elven Warriors sparing with Orcs.

- - - Updated - - -

........ Horde has demon hunters too fool. Infact the Illidari are more or less neutral.

"classes" are a game mechanic. so take the default of what ever nation represents. thats the nations military power.

maybe thats to hard for you to comprehend thats why you see Druid Nightelves and Archers in cinematics instead of Night Elven Warriors sparing with Orcs.

Ill break it down simple for you
    Humans - Paladins and Kngihts
    Dwarves - Hunters and Warriors
    Gnomes - Siege Warfare
    Worgen - Warriors
    Night Elves - Archers - Druids
    Draenei - Paladins
    Void Elves - Void Magic
    Lightforged Draenei - Super paladins

Orcs - Shamans - Warriors
    Darkspear - Voodoo - Warriors
    Tauren - Ultra Warriors
    Highmountain Tauren Ultra Warriors
    Forsaken - Warriors - Dark Rangers - Val'Kyr turning Pathetic Alliance
    Blood Elves - Magical armies - Farstriders
    Surumar - Magical Armies
    Zandalari - Dinomancers
    Goblins - Insane Siege Warfare

Kirin Tor - Magic - No longer Alliance
    ^^^^ important to note. Alliance has NO magical Super power other than the 15 Void Elves following Alleria.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-12-02 at 08:07 PM.

Oh and the Blood Elves and Forsaken have done more for Azeroth than Stormwind / Gilnease / Ironforge ever has.
    If it also includes some of the worst things to ever happen to Azeroth(especially on that side of the planet), I can agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    If it also includes some of the worst things to ever happen to Azeroth(especially on that side of the planet), I can agree.
    what technically is the worst? You understand if the forsaken didnt exist the Scourge would of spread all the way to hillsbrad and further.

The Alliance is utterly incompetent this much is known.

explain to me WHY the hell does Stormwind want Lordaeron when they can't even fucking properly settle their own fertile lands of Westfall Redridge Duskwood and Elwynn. they are absolutely beyond a doubt incompetent as fuck thats why there are constant peasant revolts. thats why the Cult of the Damned spread across azeroth that was primarily downtrodden humans Kel'thuzad offered something greater.

Nevermind the Entire region of Duskwoods govenment as of Legion was a fucking Cult that worshipped the Legion.

Stormwind needs to fix their own shit.

Ironforge needs to fix its own shit wth its history of three way civil wars

Night Elfs need to quit being cunts maybe then all the other elven nations wouldnt scoff at the higher then thou branch managers

Genn? Genn needs to simply be put down with his feral race. So he lost Gilneas. call it Karma for your disinterest in the 2nd and 3rd War.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-12-03 at 12:32 AM.