Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Merely pointing out that if you seek to ridicule another nation, you might want to look at yourself to begin. Where as the Brexit is making you look like a rather clown nation, not uninteresting but not certain you want to be seen in that light.

As for boring, i doubt you know enough to even make that call. But yes we are indeed boring by not making us look like fools every so often you completely win that competition, bravo
    I think you misunderstand how little Brits care about European opinion.... We've had Europeans bitching about Brits for decades now so much so it's now akin to an old wife complaining about the toilet seat again

Ahh, the Belgian royal family, a disgrace since Leopold ll... seriously, what an arrogant, spoiled brad...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Belgium has a royal family? I didn’t know that, or I may have done but forgotten.
    Leopold II of Belgium, after him the Belgium royals wanted to keep a low profile ^^.

Hehe. Ah man, that was actually funny. Thanks for sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don’t have to worry about Belgium’s international reputation, nobody knows anything about it.

So you are admitting that you are boring, but got upset when I said that Belgium is known as being boring...okay

This thread is about Belgium, but you seem more interested in talking about Britain.
    Boring in comparison to, weren't you the one claiming to be a master of the english language? What happened? feeling a bit ill in the head nowadays?
    You take a jab at my nation, i take one at yours. When did you became so sensative?

I'll gladly speak about how we are not boring, might want to take a look at our artists, food, history, culture, beer and other beverages, sports and athletes. I doubt you are actually interested in that however. Also this is thread about a belgian prince, not Belgium. You made it about Belgium, again what's happening to your reading and comprehensions skills?

As for our international reputation, strange. Considering the river of tears about Brussels and Belgian elected officials almost weekly from your nation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think you misunderstand how little Brits care about European opinion.... We've had Europeans bitching about Brits for decades now so much so it's now akin to an old wife complaining about the toilet seat again
    It's more the other way around considering Europe has been the UK political class their scapegoat for easily a decade now.

Deleted
    It's more the other way around considering Europe has been the UK political class their scapegoat for easily a decade now.
    And Europeans have had a chip on their shoulder over the Empire for over a century so swings & roundabouts. As I say when you're constantly told how awful you are for your ancestors it begins to grow numb. So Brits take the piss, Europeans take the piss, we all laugh and move on to more important matters. Same applies to Brexit, we're bored of the lazy comments targetted at an entire people over a 52% result and just shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Boring in comparison to, weren't you the one claiming to be a master of the english language? What happened? feeling a bit ill in the head nowadays?
    You take a jab at my nation, i take one at yours. When did you became so sensative?

I'll gladly speak about how we are not boring, might want to take a look at our artists, food, history, culture, beer and other beverages, sports and athletes. I doubt you are actually interested in that however. Also this is thread about a belgian prince, not Belgium. You made it about Belgium, again what's happening to your reading and comprehensions skills?

As for our international reputation, strange. Considering the river of tears about Brussels and Belgian elected officials almost weekly from your nation.
    When people moan about Brussels, it is in reference to the EU, not Belgians.

And although I am no expert on the Belgian royal family, I am going to go out on a limb and say they might have something to do with Belgium.

Also you were the one who took offence, I merely queried why you wanted to talk about Britain in a thread about Belgium.

10+ Year Old Account
    When people moan about Brussels, it is in reference to the EU, not Belgians.

And although I am no expert on the Belgian royal family, I am going to go out on a limb and say they might have something to do with Belgium.

Also you were the one who took offence, I merely queried why you wanted to talk about Britain in a thread about Belgium.
    The royal family is not representative of the nation or even the people of the nation, so no your jab at Belgium in general was without basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    The royal family is not representative of the nation or even the people of the nation, so no your jab at Belgium in general was without basis.
    You may want to have a lie down, you seem overly sensitive about someone saying that Belgium has a reputation for being boring, which it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may want to have a lie down, you seem overly sensitive about someone saying that Belgium has a reputation for being boring, which it does.
    Coming from someone who knows nothing about this nation. If you make a comment about something you can expect a reply back, for me that's normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming from someone who knows nothing about this nation. If you make a comment about something you can expect a reply back, for me that's normal.
    I know it’s boring, I’ve been there, it was boring.

I liked Holland, that wasn’t boring. France, also not boring.

Deleted
    TBF it was an obvious harmless joke

Deleted
    I know it’s boring, I’ve been there, it was boring.

I liked Holland, that wasn’t boring. France, also not boring.
    Give this man a cookie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF it was an obvious harmless joke
    I should put a trigger warning at the top of my posts, so as not to scare the easily offended.

Deleted
    Seems the UK and Belgium have just been matched in the Football WC 2018 in Russia.

Enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    I should put a trigger warning at the top of my posts, so as not to scare the easily offended.
    Do you always continue to cry this much when someone comments back on you? I forgot, seems you do. Anyway more fun activities on a friday than to exchange words with your kind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Seems the UK and Belgium have just been matched in the Football WC 2018 in Russia.

Enjoy
    England, not the UK. Scotland didn’t qualify.

...because they’re shit.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    England, not the UK. Scotland didn’t qualify.

...because they’re shit.
    Northern Ireland also misses, lost the play off vs. Switzerland

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you always continue to cry this much when someone comments back on you? I forgot, seems you do. Anyway more fun activities on a friday than to exchange words with your kind
    If you are this sensitive, perhaps the internet is not the place for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Northern Ireland also misses, lost the play off vs. Switzerland
    Yeah, but I wanted to take the piss out of Scotland, not Norn Iron. Wales failed to qualify as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn’t that the national motto of Belgium?
    I always thought it was "I'm not French, I'm Belgian."

Sort of the "Is Pepsi OK?" of nations.