Thread: [TV] Titans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t like robins face and I don’t know why.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Just makes me sad the DC films didnt start off with the death of Robin. Instead we get his suit with paint on it from the joker in a tiny easter egg instead

could have a nightwing film by now if they had gone that route
    they are making a nightwing film, and a teen titans movie.

this is for the tv show
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they are making a nightwing film, and a teen titans movie.

this is for the tv show
    Yeah but it hasnt even been set up. Its just another cash grab from the suits because nightwing is popular

I want a batman series like a dark one that takes place after bruce becomes batman and not while he is a kid like in gotham
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    I want a batman series like a dark one that takes place after bruce becomes batman and not while he is a kid like in gotham
    Good news, they're making a prequel for Alfred. That what you wanted right? More Alfred?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552