Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They should make them as high as gnomes. But only males. Now THAT would be hilarious.
    New Racial: Tidal Trolling. Size depends on time of day and current moon phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    New Racial: Tidal Trolling. Size depends on time of day and current moon phase.
    More like "Zalazanes last gift" - shrink yourself for a rest of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Kind of wish they could be paladins as well, but I guess they missed out on the whole Sunwalker business.

Just one thing. you smart people arent like basing yourselves on the NPCs we see on the ToT Raid and isle of Thunder, right? I mean, those NPCs will always be big, even if they are gnomes. Just look at Tempest Keep Blood Elves who are literally twice as big as normal Blood Elves
    I mean, it could be that Zandalari Trolls aren't as big as you thought, and you were just thinking the race was going to be as big as the raid bosses lul

you unsmart people arent like basing yourselves on the NPCs
    Maybe you should actually read the OP before suggesting anyone is unsmart.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Maybe you should actually read the OP before suggesting anyone is unsmart.
    I literally edited this 0.2 secs after I posted (its not even shown as edited), you do anything else in your life other than reading and replying to MMO-champ?

edit: HOLY 13.5K POSTS LOL, nvm

I want my ZAndalari to be as tall as those Mo Fo's in ToT, work it Blizzard!

but seriously right now they have plenty of time to make the models taller, which I sincerely hope they do.

I literally edited this 0.2 secs after I posted (its not even shown as edited), you do anything else in your life other than reading and replying to MMO-champ?

I'm not poking fun at your typo, I'm poking fun at the fact that you clearly didn't read jack shit in the topic since there are references to lore books and dialogue.

And if you think 13k posts in seven years is a big deal you should look around the topic some.

Tom'Cruz will be my Zandalari's name

Zandalari seem the least finished of the new races

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I can feel your pain.

As for OP- bear in mind their models aren't finished yet. And they're sing nelf male rigs. And nelf male are this size compared to troll female.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    13.5k posts, and more substance than your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Zandalari seem the least finished of the new races
    I agree with you, they'd datamined some stuff for Dark Irons already but nothing on Zandalari. That said as much as I wanted Zandalari to be playable I'm fine with them being a bit shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I agree with you, they'd datamined some stuff for Dark Irons already but nothing on Zandalari. That said as much as I wanted Zandalari to be playable I'm fine with them being a bit shorter.
    Really? That seems so strange and alien to me, but of course I am the Red Shirt Guy of trolls, so maybe that's why having upright Zandalari shorter than hunched over Darkspear trolls is just not cool. Not cool to me at all. It's weird.

"Hello! We are the Zandalari, the shortest, smallest trolls on Azeroth!" Did you see their armor too? It looked like a kid wearing his dad's shirt. lol

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with concerns about the Zandalari height, considering I did some extensive research to figure out it's around 10'+ (yeah I'm the guy who documented it on Gamepedia, am proud xd). Made a post about it myself, even tried to get the question asked on Q&A but no luck there so I went to the forums instead.

I've just been hoping for now that it's a "in development" thing as people have pointed out, we're far from the expansion release so hopefully it'll be corrected during that time. :'(

My own post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759301033?

Short Zandalari Trolls are fine. They already have the biggest plus over the Darkspear Trolls and that is upright posture. No need to give them every advantage in the book or else no one will roll Darkspear.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Short Zandalari Trolls are fine. They already have the biggest plus over the Darkspear Trolls and that is upright posture. No need to give them every advantage in the book or else no one will roll Darkspear.
    Short Zandalari are not fine, it's complete and utter heresy. You don't reduce a race that averages 10'+ to below 7', that's just ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous, even. >_>

Zandalari best anyway. Darkspear are so 2002. xd

Quote Originally Posted by War-God Zajru View Post
    Short Zandalari are not fine, it's complete and utter heresy. You don't reduce a race that averages 10'+ to below 7', that's just ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous, even. >_>

Zandalari best anyway. Darkspear are so 2002. xd
    Blizzard can do whatever they want with the lore. If they can pull Void Elves out of thin air, then short Zandalari is really not a problem.

Just because you are excited for Zandalari doesn't mean you get to have everything that the Darkspear have AND upright posture. Sorry but that's not how balance works.

Now you get a choice. Want big imposing trolls? Roll Darkspear. Want upright trolls? Roll Zandalari.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtech View Post
    I don't recall Troll fanbois begging for Tauren sized Trolls, but up-right trolls only, you got what you wished for, and Orc's are still shorter then the rest.
    Wat. Upright Trolls would be Tauren sized. they are usually hunched.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind if Zandalari trolls are a bit shorter than Darkspear, but male Zandalari should still be taller than female Darkspear.