10+ Year Old Account

Unholy BiS Relics

With the introduction of the new tier 21, will the death coil relic surpass VP? Or will VP still be number one?

Deleted
    VP sims much higher than DC on any 2+ targets situation, go with VP/Fallen Crusader

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    VP sims much higher than DC on any 2+ targets situation, go with VP/Fallen Crusader
    https://www.herodamage.com/death-kni...-knight-unholy

here are the sims. Yes, VP does sim higher on multi target ( high Command, Eonar) but DC relics will still be solid with T21. Argus drops one DC relic and the High Command drops a VP.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    My advice would be to run M+ to get three different VP relics, then just keep farming until your second trait on each one of these is either DC or Crusader. NLC trait is the least important as long as it is a damage trait.

Only M+ to bother with as Unholy (they have the highest concentration of BiS items)

Cathedral of Eternal night
    - Fel oiled Machine
    - Perfect Ratio Haste/Mastery Bracers
    - Perfect Ratio Haste/Mastery Boots
    - Haste/Mastery Gloves
    - Plaguebearer Blood Relic
    - Plaguebearer Shadow Relic

Vault of the Wardens
    - Plaguebearer Fire Relic
    - Darkest Crusade Shadow Relic
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery neck
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery shoulders
    - haste/mastery Chest

Upper Karazhan
    - Darkest Crusade Fire Relic
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery belt
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery Ring

these 3 dungeons have the highest concentration of BiS items for Unholy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Only M+ to bother with as Unholy (they have the highest concentration of BiS items)

Cathedral of Eternal night
    - Fel oiled Machine
    - Perfect Ratio Haste/Mastery Bracers
    - Perfect Ratio Haste/Mastery Boots
    - Haste/Mastery Gloves
    - Plaguebearer Blood Relic
    - Plaguebearer Shadow Relic

Vault of the Wardens
    - Plaguebearer Fire Relic
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery neck
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery shoulders
    - haste/mastery Chest

Upper Karazhan
    - Darkest Crusade Fire Relic
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery belt
    - Perfect Ratio haste/mastery Ring

these 3 dungeons have the highest concentration of BiS items for Unholy
    Beware!!
    Doing this results in a lower raider.io score... which makes it harder to find groups. I only did 3 dungeons at 10+ for months and my score is only 1058... didn't know about running every shithole to increase score.
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Beware!!
    Doing this results in a lower raider.io score... which makes it harder to find groups. I only did 3 dungeons at 10+ for months and my score is only 1058... didn't know about running every shithole to increase score.
    If you worry about your score more than anything you'll never get anything worthwhile done. I do a single mythic+ a week, usually Maw, and have never had a problem with groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If you worry about your score more than anything you'll never get anything worthwhile done. I do a single mythic+ a week, usually Maw, and have never had a problem with groups.
    Indeed. If people are seriously considering checking the score for a +10 then you probably dodged a bullet. If you're really having troubles getting into groups, I'd suggest to play a tank spec. Blood dk has like one of the easiest mechanics ever.

yeah I usually answer my guild discord when they ask for people to get in for keys. even alts are doing 15s nowadays so what is the big deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Week 1 of Antorus no one was getting into a 15 without a blue score by pugging.
    Filthy Casual

I pug pretty much every week for mine. And got into it perfectly fine that week like always. A broad statement like that Piz is asking to be inaccurate

Obviously VP is always number one because VP sims much higher than DC on any situation

Since unholy is in the fortunate position (unlike frost..) that you can get a VP relic for every slot as the default in ABT, you will have a decent chance to get a good 3rd tier sooner than later anyway while also having a decent enough iLvl on the relic. There are what? Like 9-12 possible traits on relics in total and one is already off the table with the default trait, that leaves a decent enough chance to get DC or FC in the 3 "rolls" of the 3rd tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Beware!!
    Just do each dungeon once at a decent key every patch and then you're set. You'll have your score and then you can focus and whichever dungeons you want.