Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    It's not normal. Everyone that says it's normal is a piece of shit.

You do not need to be religious to be morally responsible. That's just a reflection of that person, which religion wouldn't have changed anyways. Most religious people are just as amoral as what you believe atheists to be, they just hide it better.
    I'm an atheist myself, I do believe that Christians have more of a fear factor scaring them into being more moral and living more conservatively, to save their soul from burning in hell for eternity maybe. Watching California and Americas culture descend into normalizing drag queens, trans people and "over 50 genders" is making me think things are going completely out of control and morals are being wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I'm an atheist myself, I do believe that Christians have more of a fear factor scaring them into being more moral and living more conservatively, to save their soul from burning in hell for eternity maybe. Watching California and Americas culture descend into normalizing drag queens, trans people and "over 50 genders" is making me think things are going completely out of control and morals are being wiped out.
    There is nothing amoral about drag queens, trans people, or ice cream genders.

Also, I included "moral" religious people in the amoral list. If they're "moral" simply through the fear of Hell, then they aren't actually moral. They rely on an outside influence to keep their actions in check.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... And what kept the men in check? Or are women the only ones cheating?

Even before it became associated with less social backlash and stigma for women, it didn't stop people from pursuing it.

Cheating might be associated with less stigma from a sexuality point of view, but I don't know anyone who'd side with a cheater since he/she has betrayed their significant other.

Unless said significant other is OK with it because their relationship is a front, in which case I couldn't care less.
    they dont need to be kept in check as it's nature for them to spread their seeds.

not for women though. Sleeping around without consequences was only made possible through artificial means of birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Given ... no consequence, people WILL do bad things.
    If an action doesn't cause any consequences, how would anyone be able to label that action to be good or bad?!

Because nobody cares anyone and its easier to cheat than maintaining the trust.

Because it is easier to cheat someone than maintain the trust.