Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ...Bustelo...
    I was raised on this one, pretty much. I think it makes a decent cup. Having lived in several U.S. states, my experience is that it is possible to locate in most cities and it is not expensive. My point is always that quality need not cost much nor be a huge PITA, but that there are probably no actual shortcuts otherwise.

At home I have a pair of old Krupp's Il Primo makers and two newish Bialetti moka units, respectively I think that's 4 and 6 shots. Either way is pretty easy. If one cannot be bothered, then one simply doesn't care about quality. These K-cups might be nice if you have NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE, but the quality is not good and probably costs approximately 3 times what it might cost to make coffee in another way. But quality is king, and if it's going to bad I'd most often prefer to simply do without.

Sometimes I read these threads and wonder why people make the choices they do. Do they compromise on literally everything? Is extreme convenience always the most important thing? Is that how people pick their partners? Do people play WoW because Everquest was just too hard and inconvenient? This list could on. I mean, look what we have as the U.S. President - I think I have my answer.

My advice to nobody in particular is to compromise less. You are the star of your own life. Nothing else matters more. Personally, I try to make every moment of my life as perfect as I can. Every morning my partner and I drink from fine porcelain china. I insist we take all meals at the table. I like to look at my partner quite a bit, so that's actually my key reason for all of that. No, I don't have more important things to do. Neither does anyone else, not if they honestly think about it for one moment.

Italian style coffee with moka only. Nothing can beat an Italian espresso or cappuccino.

It depends on the time I have.
    I have a moka pot for the weekends, a french press at work, and two drip machines when i need it quick, fast, amd in a hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    In a Bialetti espresso cooker. Black
    Was beginning to think I was the only civilised person here Marvellous machines, make amazing espresso.

I use Illy espresso preground coffee as I broke my bean grinder and have been too lazy to replace it.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    Was beginning to think I was the only civilised person here Marvellous machines, make amazing espresso.

I use Illy espresso preground coffee as I broke my bean grinder and have been too lazy to replace it.
    I should get mine out. I haven't used it for a few years. I wrote a paper in undergrad on the physics of how that thing works. It's super cool. Highly recommended for anyone who has five minutes in the morning to do it properly.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

i buy it from the best coffee makers aka starbucks only kidding, i dont drink coffee being a bit tachycardic
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink my coffee the way I like my women: Strong, black, and bitter.
    Putin khuliyo

I do not make coffee and my mom makes for me.