Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Yeah, getting pretty sick of this myself too. If someone wants to be random-sexual or w/e, fine. Go for it. But you don't get to move the goalposts on gender just to be trendy and standout because your life is so shit you want some special attention.
    I wouldn't be surprised if in the future people will look back at this part in time cringing the same way we look at the mullet in the 70s-80s and moptops in the 2000s, just replace hairstyles with burgersexuality/whatever.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When my kid is 5 and Tells me he wants to be a Velociraptor, how do I go about finding a School for him, since my filthy bigoted Country has a lack of Dinosaur Schools.

but seriously, how about let kids be kids. There is a difference between not caring if your daughter plays with action figures instead of Dolls and telling your Daughter she is not actually a Girl or a Boy and that she is whatever she feels like.

IF my Son said he wanted to be a Princess, I wouldn't march him to the doctors and ask him to be turned into a girl. that is just Stupid and moronic.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-12-03 at 04:15 PM.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Must be an american thing because her ein germany if we have kids like you they will go trough a phase where psycologists look after them until they´re about 14 Might not be the actuall age) and then if they´re still wanting to change gender it will be done but not before and not because they had a phase where they wan´t to be a boy/girl.
    The typical trans trajectory assigned by WPATH and the AAP is social transition followed by puberty blockers when necessary (Turner stage 2 if I remember right), HRT beginning from 16 or so, and SRS after 18.

They doesn't say anything about us intersex folks because they typically operate on us as infants and try to induce puberty and fertility via HRT at various phases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    IF my Son said he wanted to be a Princess, I wouldn't march him to the doctors and ask him to be turned into a girl. that is just Stupid and moronic.
    Anyone giving pre-pubscent children hormones is operating well outside of the prescribed treatment plan for any clinic actually working with trans children. I'm not even aware of any of them doing so before 16, currently.
    Last edited by GreenGoldSharpie; 2017-12-03 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    She always looked somewhere between a man and a women herself too, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    That's not particularly healthy. Your gender identity is what makes you... you. Without it the person can become mentally unstable. This is why transgendered people are so unstable because they don't neatly fall into a male of female identity. Because of this they had to invent new genders to label themselves with. And the reason we do that is because we don't have the technology to make someone the gender they actually want to be. Sex reassignment surgery is more of a artists representation of what a vagina or penis would look like.

I don't see Pink's daughter growing up without using a lot of drugs or psychiatry to deal with the dogs barking in her head.
    I wonder how many here know about the tragedy of Chris-Chan.

Deleted
    I don't believe the story

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    The typical trans trajectory assigned by WPATH and the AAP is social transition followed by puberty blockers when necessary (Turner stage 2 if I remember right), HRT beginning from 16 or so, and SRS after 18.

They doesn't say anything about us intersex folks because they typically operate on us as infants and try to induce puberty and fertility via HRT at various phases.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone giving pre-pubscent children hormones is operating well outside of the prescribed treatment plan for any clinic actually working with trans children. I'm not even aware of any of them doing so before 16, currently.
    Intersex means being born with both genitals or am i misinterpreting that?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Anyone giving pre-pubscent children hormones is operating well outside of the prescribed treatment plan for any clinic actually working with trans children. I'm not even aware of any of them doing so befoe 16, currently.
    Exactly my point, If my Son or Daughter was an Adult and decided to do HRT. Well go for it, you are an adult and ready to choose.

These people demanding you should cave into a 5 year old boy wanting to be a Princess is not ok. Wouldn't a legitimate trans person be even more confused if they were raised not even believing they were a boy or girl? How would they accept their transgenderism if they've never even accepted what the Genders were?

She can attempt to raise them however she wants...But when her kids are old enough, it's their choice if they want to be gender neutral or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay.

/10char
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Intersex means being born with both genitals or am i misinterpreting that?
    Or with ambiguous sexual characteristics. I have two cousins born with CAIS. They were born with female external genitalia, but undescended testicles and are XY. I was born with PAIS, which left me rather small in a certain department and kept my voice from dropping and I never developed facial hair. I'm also XY, but transitioned to female. Hell, my body was so insensitive to testosterone my level was 1500 ng/dL, which is more than double that of the average male. My body wasn't using it very well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Exactly my point, If my Son or Daughter was an Adult and decided to do HRT. Well go for it, you are an adult and ready to choose.

These people demanding you should cave into a 5 year old boy wanting to be a Princess is not ok. Wouldn't a legitimate trans person be even more confused if they were raised not even believing they were a boy or girl? How would they accept their transgenderism if they've never even accepted what the Genders were?
    Because all research states that our gender identity is innate and established pre-natal. It's solidified and kids typically articulate it by 4.

You can't confuse them because it's not something you can confuse.

I'm the perfect example of why this is true given the reason I have a female gender identity is firmly established medically.

Who the fuck cares about gender anyway? Boys are boys and girls are girls. If you want to use the girls' bathroom I don't give two fucking shits what you think your gender is, if you aren't biologically a girl, tough shit. All of this gender talk is so tiring, nobody fucking CARES stop talking about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gender threads aren't allowed

Closing