Paragon levels: Stacking or highest?

I've got one character to level 70 (before I burnt out on the grinding), and got to a very unimpressive 62 paragon levels.

Now I'm trying out the other classes (including the crusader and necromancer), and none of them are above level 20.

If I push one of these alts to level 70, and start getting paragon levels, will they add to my already-paltry 62? Or will I only get more account-wide paragon levels when ANY of my alts gets above the current-max of 62?

Once you hit level cap on an alt, it will have 62 paragon points to spend. It will then accrue experience starting at 62. The paragon level is account wide within the season. When the season ends, it will be added to your non-season XP.

You can even use the paragon points already on new alts at level 1, don't need to wait until they reach 70.

it allows for some pretty awesome level 1s with like 12k hp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemPenguin View Post
    it allows for some pretty awesome level 1s with like 12k hp
    Kinda redudandant though when the 250 all-res makes you take 99% reduced damage until like lvl 40. Not to mention all the armor/all-red you get from primary stats when you get on up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.