stuck with uniting the isles

I have all the rep other than the one for nightfallen in suramar. I started the quest in dalaran and logged for the night. Now there are no quest in suramar for me so I cant get rep. Does anyone know what I can do? I tried getting rid of the quest and starting it again but still no luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Mupen View Post
    I have all the rep other than the one for nightfallen in suramar. I started the quest in dalaran and logged for the night. Now there are no quest in suramar for me so I cant get rep. Does anyone know what I can do? I tried getting rid of the quest and starting it again but still no luck....
    Continuing quests only appear if you have the proper rep for Nightfallen. All you can do is just grind the WQ that appears in that area unfortunately. Then once you have the proper rep to trigger the next quest/story line, it will appear.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Continuing quests only appear if you have the proper rep for Nightfallen. All you can do is just grind the WQ that appears in that area unfortunately. Then once you have the proper rep to trigger the next quest/story line, it will appear.
    You don't need rep to do Suramar quests anymore. They changed it in 7.3.

15+ Year Old Account
    just go to shal anar and see what they have for u

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You don't need rep to do Suramar quests anymore. They changed it in 7.3.
    Ah good to know. XD Comes to show I only went through the whole place once and never did it other alts, lol.