Main Alt and need some advice

Hi Champs,

I am going to have a main alt for the Antorus and decided on going Warlock. I have all heirlooms and starting fresh level 1 alliance.

I want to know what is the most efficient way to level 1 - 90 and which spec is ideal and faster to kill things etc. 90 to 100 (WoD) is no brainer because I know I should do bonus quests + heirlooms and 20% exp buff from accelerated potion that can be bought from Garrision with 100 resources.

From 100 to 110 I kinda know which zones to quest but would appreciate some tips here.

Thanks in advance.

all warlock specs are good to level imo. since its a pet class even more so. when you wanna go focus 1-2, burst shot em down, focus next 1-2, and so on... then destruction is your friend. if you wanna go endless killing machine, ideally without looting crap when do kill quests, then aff is perfect. as aff you can go and go and go. its assembly line killing style. demo is my worst advice, since its somewhat special. but with right talents and playstyle its also good for leveling.

if i were you i would just test a bit with all 3 specs while leveling. just to learn the class and see the specs in action. you cant do it wrong as lock.

Just go Aff if you want to be as efficient as possible.
    Pull everything with instant dots, keep running and watch them die. As soon as you get Seed pull even more and blow them up.
    And get the infernal when you hit 75.

I mean, the MOST efficient way to level is with a class boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I mean, the MOST efficient way to level is with a class boost...

Yes that's true.
    If I would consider to buy a boost or any other microtransaction (like a skin or a lootbox) I would only do it with money I earned specifically for that thing, by doing overtime or doing extra paid work IRL, not with the money I regular earn.

So for me it's just a thing of "Is the grind fun/enjoyable or a chore?"
    If it's a chore, a IRL chore would be quicker and maybe even good for your bio.