Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Insane Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    15,246
    I hope they change the posture of void elves to not stand like blood elves. That will make them different enough for me.

  2. #42
    The Lightbringer TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    3,321
    Really not looking forward to seeing people RP depressed emo Sasuke in Stormwind, think my ignore list will be full within the first two months, cuz I have a feeling there's going to be a huge surge in emo RP.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hope they change the posture of void elves to not stand like blood elves. That will make them different enough for me.
    I agree, they should be manlier than the little ladyboy that is the Belf male.

  3. #43
    Pit Lord RobertMugabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Linz, Austria
    Posts
    2,407
    Yeah, really excited for Void Elves... I really really hope we get them already in 7.3.5 as a preorder bonus (otherwise there is pretty much no reason for me to be subbed for the most part of the first half of the next year). It would kinda suck if we'd get them in the 8.0 prepatch. I'd rather do the prepatch content in this period rather than reroll. And it would be a good compensation for the incoming content draught.

  4. #44
    I just hope they will have access to normal BElf Hairstyles as well. Since nearly all the Void Hairstyles at the moment make them either look like Emos or gay.

  5. #45
    That OP made me cringe more than most. Can't help but think OP is fapping constantly to the VE model. Dark and brooding... ahh, funniest thing I've read all day. It's Blood Elves with purple-ish skin. Not really that impressed. But I guess Alliance players just think it's the coolest thing since, well, since the Horde got Blood Elves.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2017-12-05 at 11:32 PM.

  6. #46
    Bloodsail Admiral Veluren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,156
    It's hilarious how public opinion shifted once we got more on them, Blizzard really didn't do a good job on the preview by having the nosferatu-looking one.

    I feel like if they showed that mop hair with the goatee initial response would have been better, people like their pretty. Still, definitely gonna roll one and enjoy playing him

  7. #47
    Kinda wish the Female Velves had another short hair option or two.
    It's like Blizzard telling me I can't have a steak because there aren't enough cows left, but then tell me I can have as many hamburgers as I could possibly eat. That is exactly their logic with Void Elves which literally leaves no excuse as to why there can't be High Elves.

    https://youtu.be/C2Sr-sadSk4 - Check it out, it's enlightening.

  8. #48
    Conflicting feelings.

    I was gonna make a Velf With a serious attitude and back story.But with the racials and the style, i feel like making a fashion bitch.

    "I was sick of everything with so many hot colors, cool colors are the new way."

  9. #49
    The Insane Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    18,602
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Really not looking forward to seeing people RP depressed emo Sasuke in Stormwind, think my ignore list will be full within the first two months, cuz I have a feeling there's going to be a huge surge in emo RP.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I agree, they should be manlier than the little ladyboy that is the Belf male.
    Because nothing screams manly like “Rawr XD”

    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

  10. #50
    I get it, you are trolling.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I don't care, as long as they made the sub-races, afterall it had to be worth the investment right? ANd it was stupid not to do this sooner. Making them as races was not anywhere as hard as doing a full new races, and would actually appeal to a race change far more than just an extra slider would do.

    Besides a sub-race as a race is far more appealing than just a slider option. What i think they will do is that some potential races would end up as sliders when it's only a skin change and nothing more can be added and the people are already part of the main group.. otherwise they'd be an allied race. And get the full treatment.
    Whining about it won't make them change their minds, you're playing a product, no one is catering to your needs if it isn't profiting them and blizzard spent resources developing something not because they care about their customers happiness( that's only secondary ), they expect a return on their investment and will capitalize on any opportunity to squeeze as much as possible out of them, welcome to the real world.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I hope they change the posture of void elves to not stand like blood elves. That will make them different enough for me.
    if they do, I hope it's even better, because I like the blood elf stance. It's upright and regal in a cool but confident way, it's so much better than the derpy night elf stance

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Whining about it won't make them change their minds, you're playing a product, no one is catering to your needs if it isn't profiting them and blizzard spent resources developing something not because they care about their customers happiness( that's only secondary ), they expect a return on their investment and will capitalize on any opportunity to squeeze as much as possible out of them, welcome to the real world.
    I would expect a return too. I've been telling blizzard since TBC sub-races would be profitable. (I've been around a long time)
    Raven what? Scrap that - that's yesterdays fad: I am the Voidsun

  13. #53
    Now that I think about it, the arrival of those subraces, especially VE, may spice things up in Goldshire !
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

  14. #54
    The Insane Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    15,246
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    if they do, I hope it's even better, because I like the blood elf stance. It's upright and regal in a cool but confident way, it's so much better than the derpy night elf stance

    - - - Updated - - -



    I would expect a return too. I've been telling blizzard since TBC sub-races would be profitable. (I've been around a long time)
    I dont like the way they lean back. Its not upright at all. I want them to stand straight like a human would.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Now that I think about it, the arrival of those subraces, especially VE, may spice things up in Goldshire !
    The question is would we get suitable transmog gear to match the cool new look. this I suspect will be much harder.

    Hope the heritage armor has many variations.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont like the way they lean back. Its not upright at all. I want them to stand straight like a human would.
    Ah you mean with the pelvis thrust slightly forward like they're pushing their genitals forward? I viewed that as moore away of puffing out their chest, I've always liked it, I don't mind if it gets changed, as long as what we get is even cooler, and if I don't like it i have the option to use the original
    Raven what? Scrap that - that's yesterdays fad: I am the Voidsun

  16. #56
    neat i like them

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Love em, they're amazing, look at the models. They are better than blood elves too imo, the whole dark vibe/look is so hot, and they are the second race to have good looking males. Finally the alliance has a race with nice looking males - and I love the dark and brooding look. So edgy.. NICE..

    Full character creation video here.


    Some images:
    SEXY !!!




    Look at that dark brooding look and those really cool hairstyles:



    Look at that ripped body



    Look at that facial hair !!



    and many more:


    Finally a manly looking elf race I don't have to play a DH to get


    Totally dark and very brooding





    Look at that cute and beautiful face:
    who wants to be a high elf when you can be a void elf.

    magister umbric

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Manly? If you say so. Looks the opposite to me. Overly groomed pretty boy isn't manly. (and that's fine for a void elf)
    being a slob doesn't make you manly...

  19. #59
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,170
    I agree they look great. I had much lower expectations, but they really did a good job.

  20. #60
    People who think like you in regards to void elves are a minority, even among the high elf fanbase.

    To get a senseful addition is one thing, but to like something because it is close to something you've always wanted is another. After the void elves' addition, the arguement that people should simply play blood elves if they want to play high elves finally got a meaning behind it.

    The only two threads that put any emphasis on this addition being good and senseful have been made by you and I can understand it if you really like them this much, but so many don't and its a thorn in the eye for a huge number of Alliance players that aren't high elf fans in the first place as it takes a dump on the faction theme in its entirety.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-06 at 01:13 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •