Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Well, maybe, but I think we can all agree that the quality of PuG raids could certainly increase, so why not fight for a better PuG envoirment, instead of just ignoring the problems. I can't guildraid, PuGs is what I got, so I gotta work hard to make my situation better.
    Then the way to do that is to lead your own "better" PuGs, not to complain that everybody else is doing it wrong and being unfair. Then you'll realize why people have as silly requirements as they do(hint: it's because the vast majority if players are complete garbage, and higher ilevel is more likely to be a decent player)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Then the way to do that is to lead your own "better" PuGs, not to complain that everybody else is doing it wrong and being unfair. Then you'll realize why people have as silly requirements as they do(hint: it's because the vast majority if players are complete garbage, and higher ilevel is more likely to be a decent player)
    Well, I actually did try to lead yesterday on my alt, but people saw my HP and judged from that. They don't want leaders who they think boost themselves. My alt has 915ilvl, I won't be top dps but I have the dps needed to clear the raid normal mode for sure. After three hours I gave up.

So "just lead yourself" is not as easy as you might think.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of ItemlevelCraft
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Not going to change unless Blizzard put some real skill metrics in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    then whats the fucking point of even doing normal. Its not for legendaries. You got all of those ages ago. AP is a thing of the past and you can get that in heroic. Normal drops 930 gear. Why do normal if you won't get shit for doing it ?
    Getting tier items and trinkets is the point of normals, heck raids in general. Everything else you can get faster and easier by farming m+.

Nothing new here. This thread and other whiner threads have bred the illusion of the so-called toxic playerbase. Newsflash people don't like to carry people. Especially those with high ilvl and underperform woefully. Don't cry about your alt that you've sunk all of 4 hours in at max level and have 910 ilvl cant get into an actual pug raid where average ilvl is really closer to 937ish depending on spec/tier limitations (i.e. ret 4 piece from tos that will probably never be broken until your non set or t21 pieces are in the 970's and even then you'd probably have to sim).

Also I think this is a troll thread : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ID811717 View Post
    Really good point. Anyone working in IT might have seen numerous companies requiring MSc and PhD degrees (and a whole bunch of other crap) to apply for positions that would not seem to require these qualifications... Then you have people applying without having the degrees, missing a whole lot of other required qualifications, and still get taken for the job -- because there was no one better, and it turns out these requirements were not THAT important, "we can teach this new guy everything from scratch". I mean, I have been part of such companies, and have seen it happen from inside. The managers love to go overboard while making the list of requirements.
    And I'd love to teach new workers new things if they are actually signing a contract and staying (joining a guild). What I don't want to do is teach a new worker something new thats only going to be there for a day cause he already said he can't be arsed working on a set schedule (pugging).

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I actually did try to lead yesterday on my alt, but people saw my HP and judged from that. They don't want leaders who they think boost themselves. My alt has 915ilvl, I won't be top dps but I have the dps needed to clear the raid normal mode for sure. After three hours I gave up.

So "just lead yourself" is not as easy as you might think.
    915 is absolutely terrible.
    How bout you do some WQ's, farm some argus and do some old raids before jumping into the newest one.

"I have the dps to clear it" really doesn't say much.
    If you do 500k and the rest does 1.5 mil it will be cleared, but you will be boosted which is what most people with 915 ilvl will be getting. A boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    And I'd love to teach new workers new things if they are actually signing a contract and staying (joining a guild). What I don't want to do is teach a new worker something new thats only going to be there for a day cause he already said he can't be arsed working on a set schedule (pugging).

- - - Updated - - -

915 is absolutely terrible.
    How bout you do some WQ's, farm some argus and do some old raids before jumping into the newest one.

"I have the dps to clear it" really doesn't say much.
    If you do 500k and the rest does 1.5 mil it will be cleared, but you will be boosted which is what most people with 915 ilvl will be getting. A boost.
    It's not realistic to gear my hunter in old raids or WQ while also raiding with my main, doing WQ, achievements and much more with my main etc. There is simply no time to gear my hunter outside of Antorus at the moment. Time is low and I gotta prio it. 915 is doable for sure and I do almost 1 million dps, which is quite good for my ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jontunnel130 View Post
    Nothing new here. This thread and other whiner threads have bred the illusion of the so-called toxic playerbase. Newsflash people don't like to carry people. Especially those with high ilvl and underperform woefully. Don't cry about your alt that you've sunk all of 4 hours in at max level and have 910 ilvl cant get into an actual pug raid where average ilvl is really closer to 937ish depending on spec/tier limitations (i.e. ret 4 piece from tos that will probably never be broken until your non set or t21 pieces are in the 970's and even then you'd probably have to sim).

Also I think this is a troll thread : /
    It really isn't a troll thread. Me and many others are very, very frustrated at the current state of the game. There is no illusion. The game really is toxic and excluding.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I saw a RL wanting 955+s and AOTC for a normal run lol
    And? Those are zerg runs for titanforged. I am only joining 950+ normal groups with curve to clear it fast. What is wrong with it? Its someones group, he make rules people are joininf so it is working and you dont play with low dps/hps failers.

Btw actually without 2x legendaries at ilvl 1k you will not find group because of too low overall ilvl. Legendary drop rates must be increased! Else every single new alt will suffer

Deleted
    It's not realistic to gear my hunter in old raids or WQ while also raiding with my main, doing WQ, achievements and much more with my main etc. There is simply no time to gear my hunter outside of Antorus at the moment. Time is low and I gotta prio it. 915 is doable for sure and I do almost 1 million dps, which is quite good for my ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

It really isn't a troll thread. Me and many others are very, very frustrated at the current state of the game. There is no illusion. The game really is toxic and excluding.
    And I can get 20 other people that do 1.5 mil.
    Why in gods name would I take you or why in gods name would people join your group?
    Its not like you seem like the least toxic person either so pretty sure we would not get along anyway.

There is no solution to a people-generatied problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    And I can get 20 other people that do 1.5 mil.
    Why in gods name would I take you or why in gods name would people join your group?
    Its not like you seem like the least toxic person either so pretty sure we would not get along anyway.
    Man, with that attitude, why even play an online game at all. You seem to hate everyone that doesn't live up to a certain standard. It's not like I'm alone in my situation, tons of people have low geared chars but want to raid. It's a game man, we play to have fun, and how fun is the game if you can't raid.

I know it's technically not your problem, but in an MMORPG, there SHOULD be some kind of community where we help eachother. Think of WoW as a very, very big Co-op game. We strive towards the same goal and we shoulnd't compete against eachother but WITH eachother. This is not PvP, we are the same team.

Your attitude is toxic, excluding and quite frankly mean.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    As long as you can get high performing people with high item levels, why take in anyone below that?

If they couldn't fill these raids, the requirements would be lower.

im down for 945 loot on normal.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I know it's technically not your problem, but in an MMORPG, there SHOULD be some kind of community where we help eachother. Think of WoW as a very, very big Co-op game. We strive towards the same goal and we shoulnd't compete against eachother but WITH eachother. This is not PvP, we are the same team.
    So, there obviously is? You should help me get loot in the fastest and most efficient way possible. Or don't you want to help me create a better community by dragging down this common goal with your undergeared and in all likeliness underperfoming char?

One hand washes the other only works in a defined community, like a guild. There you can have people carrying other people because they are sympathetic to them or simply because they want to get them gear so they can progress further or because they expect them in turn to carry one of your alts.

It does not work in PUGs where in all probability I will never ever see any one of those players again.

Deleted
    Man, with that attitude, why even play an online game at all. You seem to hate everyone that doesn't live up to a certain standard. It's not like I'm alone in my situation, tons of people have low geared chars but want to raid. It's a game man, we play to have fun, and how fun is the game if you can't raid.

Because I play with a community that thinks the way I do, I have no time for people that play 2 hours a week and make excuses for everything in life. Its always everyone elses fault according to you.
    Its also the same kind of people I avoid in work and general RL activities.

And yes its a game, we play for fun. Boosting people like you isn't fun for me so why would you want to force me to do things I find not fun in a game that should be fun for me?

B]The best companies, the most successful and healthy companies, hire the best people regardless of how flashy their CV is. They PUT EFFORT into finding the best people for the job, and that's why they succeed. AND! This should be applied IN GAME TOO! See the person, not the achievement! It's the best way! Effort in recruiting/building raid = best raids![/B]
    Quick question: how do you see the person behind thirty dps queing within seconds you list your pug raid?

Deleted
    One guy trolling normal players into a "discussion" for days now. Gotta give him credit for that endurance. There is however no real discussion with him - he made up his mind anyway and is not willing to listen to any argument, as proven already multiple times here.
    Stop feeding, peeps.

Deleted

I'm having a rly good time reading your whines.

"I'm 915 ilvl and I'm garbage so i wanna get invited into high ilvl /exp groups"
    "I dont get boosted so that means ppl is bad, the comunity is toxic blah blah blah..."
    "I try make my own group and I dont even clear the trash, It's others ppl fault, because my dps is so fucking amazing"
    "Ppl should help each other, and what I mean with this is: people should help ME"
    Last edited by mmoc08284f4ad1; 2017-12-21 at 11:04 AM.

Simple supply and demand. If I can easily fill a group with 950+ people why would I invite shitters? Stop crying about not getting carried and try to actually improve yourself. 945 isn't even high.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52