Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is nothing new. Been like this for 2-3 expansions now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolbjorn View Post
    This will dissipate after all the serious groups have their trinkets. Or it won't dissipate really, but the mythic peeps won't be doing it anymore for trinkets, so the pool of available people will decline a bit.
    You only get one trinket roll per week, regardless of difficulty.

But people will want upgrade tokens every week for at least 8 more weeks. Expect no real change.

In the time it took you to cry on the forums you could have made your own group with all the 920 no achievement plebs you want.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Ok guys, this is just first week or raid.

It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more.

Something must be made by Blizzard to fix this problem. If you play one char, you probable don't have it, but if you play more, this is unacceptable.

Is not the first time when happens, this problem persist.
    What are you talking about? I play 10 ttons and they all are between 940 and 950. Netehr done mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    So you want them to remove achievements? Or hide ilvl in the group finder? I'd love to hear what your actual solution is.
    They could add a score that accurately displays your skill in a manner which cannot be tricked or circumvented. Like scoring based on how good you do mechanics on bosses.

Their only way to counter bad-information-discrimination is to provide good information, where someone who forms a group cannot hide that they don't meet their own requirements.

What did you expect?

Honestly 945 might be a bit low, soon they'll ask for 950.

Best bet is a guild, many people on those PUGs just want a free carry and/or act like idiots.

Deleted
    Guild or make your own group. Make a profile on OpenRaid.

Most of these ultra high-ilvl groups are dog shit anyway. Ilvl is a meaningless metric, but players will always latch onto something to filter who they invite.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look another "I'M AN ANTISOCIAL ASPIE THAT CAN'T FIND A GROUP FOR CONTENT LITERALLY 10000's OF OTHERS CAN, BLIZZARD SHOULD BE SOCIAL FOR ME!!!!!!" Thread.

Make your own Groups or find like minded people.

Deleted
    Out of control! People getting denied of being carried trough most recent (1 week old) content opening whine threads left and right!

945 seems a bit high; most probably a troll group, which you fell for. Besides it's their group, if you don't like it make your own... (with blackjack and hookers, if you are into that sort of thing)

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Ok guys, this is just first week or raid.

It feels like WoW = ilvl. Nothing more.

Something must be made by Blizzard to fix this problem. If you play one char, you probable don't have it, but if you play more, this is unacceptable.

Is not the first time when happens, this problem persist.
    Why? Make your own damn group. It's that simple.
    Why would Blizzard want to dictate who you or anyone else should play with?

If i have 950ilvl and curve why i would rather to join in a lower req ilvl group, or if i make my own group why i would ask less than what i have? if you don't like it make your own group.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    This is nothing new. Been like this for 2-3 expansions now.
    No, it's always been like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and its blizzard job as devs to ban the fuck out of all addons which let this happen.
    Because it's always the issue if an addon or a tool. People are never idiots, toxic, etc. Tools however ... Yeah, definitely tools are to blame for everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Getting 945 item level isn't really hard, and nor is getting curve. .
    How? How is getting curve easy if I need curve to even get a chance at getting curve?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    This.

The people demanding high gear and achievements, are the people that
    A. Want a free boost (most likely)
    B. "Lego Run" Build a group that massively outgears a raid and steamroll it really fast, to get a tonne of legendary drop chances, giving either a legendary, or at the very lest, bumping up the "bad luck protection"
    Or, you know, they just don't want the burden of leading a raid. But I guess elitists can't really comprehend that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Or, you know, they just don't want the burden of leading a raid. But I guess elitists can't really comprehend that part.
    Then you've got nothing to complain about. You made your choice to not do the raid, after all, so deal with it.

Bad players salty about getting declined from groups on MMO C? Weird, this never happens. Not all groups have such high requirements, just the ones looking to keep out players like you. Join a crappier group or make your own group omg why do threads like these even exist? Why is it toxic and elitest that someone wants to play with people who have similar skill and experience to them? Things like Skada, Wowprogress, and achievements are great tools for helping raid leaders leaders form a successful group. Either get better, join a bad group (of which there are plenty), or make your own. Stop making whine threads because the big mean raid leader declined your 920 IL alt.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Out of control! People getting denied of being carried trough most recent (1 week old) content opening whine threads left and right!
    It's fucking normal. Most elite raiders don't even consider that a raid. Why do you need They are asking for ilevels higher than the raid drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    How? How is getting curve easy if I need curve to even get a chance at getting curve?
    Guild.

/10characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Then you've got nothing to complain about. You made your choice to not do the raid, after all, so deal with it.
    Not doing the raid is not the same as not leading the raid.

I did EN through PuGs with iLevels lower than the raid loot. It usually took about an hour to find a group that isn't asking for curve and mythic Argus kills for normal EN, but it's possible to do the raid without everyone being a raid leader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Guild.

/10characters
    Great. But then who cares about pugs?