Post Ret VS Arms for Mythic +

Looking to get more serious into mythic+ and pushing higher keys. Been following raider.io pretty close the last few weeks for the mythic+ quals and in the top 20 there are 3 arms and 3 rets (4 arms if you count iruka 2x). What are the pros and cons of each in high mythic+ settings? And as for the raiding aspect for both classes im assuming arms is still doing better than ret on most fights (yes i know fury is go to in a raid setting) thank you in advance for your comparisons!

If you're looking into M+ seriously and have already checked out who is topping scores it should be self evident what the pros and con's are.

I know my answer is a non-answer but if you're serious you should at least have a good idea already?

I do have a good answer. Just curious what the community/ people who have actually put it into practice think. Up untill 19/20 they are both fine but after the 20s where survivability becomes a big issue rets pull ahead. Cheat death/bubble/freedom/wisdom etc

There is a reason 'what should I play?' threads aren't allowed. We don't know you and can't judge what you would enjoy the most and have the most success with. Plus, you can do 19's and 20's on any spec. Play what you like the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. As Trend already mentioned "what should I play" posts are not allowed.