Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He's a hint the path to peace is not about dealing with ancient history but finding a way for people that live there know. You can blame the brits or their ancestors or your underwear it doesn't solve the problem.
    Kicked out of nations over a hundred times in history for being trouble makers.... everyones fault but theirs...

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-12-06 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kicked out of nations over a hundred times in history for being trouble makers.... everyones fault but theirs...
    Israel is not going anywhere it is their home neither are their neighbors finger pointing solves nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Let me ask you a post-WWII question: what would have happened if, let's say, Russia said "fuck it, we're talking ALL of Berlin. It's already the de facto capital of East Germany" ?
    They did try.

It was called the Berlin blockade.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Israel is not going anywhere it is their home neither are their neighbors finger pointing solves nothing.
    Look I have zero love for both groups honestly them wiping each other out would be a win in my books but it was Israel that stole and murdered for that land and its been less then a hundred years...

I approve of how they run a country I honestly do I wish we where wise enough to violently expell and supress outside cultures but I can't pretend they are victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask you a post-WWII question: what would have happened if, let's say, Russia said "fuck it, we're talking ALL of Berlin. It's already the de facto capital of East Germany" ?

No really. Let's hear it.
    Ask a German, I’m interested in the Eastern Mediterranean, that’s where I am familiar with.

If Turkey said it was moving its capital to Lefkosia, I’d think that was a dick move, but I wouldn’t use it as an excuse to bomb my local kebab shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Ask a German
    Wrong answer.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Do some research. It won't take that long. "East Germany" will be easy to find.

Israel should have never been created where it is at. It was a mistake, one that has been the catalyst to countless deaths. Sadly, there's no fixing that mistake, only trying to find a solution to move on. That means Israel either has to stop oppressing Palestinians, or there needs to be two sovereign nations. The Israel government opposes both, and honestly, so d many Palestinians.

Wrong answer.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Do some research. It won't take that long. "East Germany" will be easy to find.
    Christ thats rich on so many levels in this conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Look I have zero love for both groups honestly them wiping each other out would be a win in my books but it was Israel that stole and murdered for that land and its been less then a hundred years...

I approve of how they run a country I honestly do I wish we where wise enough to violently expell and supress outside cultures but I can't pretend they are victims.

Well you should be happy then, this move guarantees these two groups will end up wiping each other once both sides have nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong answer.

How can it be a wrong answer when I said I don’t know enough about that situation to comment?

I am not familiar with mid-to-late 20th century East Germany, I am familiar with the Middle East though.

Well you should be happy then, this move guarantees these two groups will end up wiping each other once both sides have nukes.
    Well the who nuclear fall out thing is kind of a drag... but yeah I'm pretty chipper about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if Trump Fluffers will consider this an alter to Trump... I recall something about a third shrine in Jerusalem.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    What the fuck do you call our relationship to Saudi Arabia? AKA one of the biggest state sponsors of Wahhabism in the world? Last I checked President Fucko signed a multi billion dollar weapons deal with those pricks. Weapons they’re using to starve and kill people in Yemen. America has a storied history of siding with terrorist regimes, they’re just ones that at the time pat our back!
    I don't know, ask the Bush's and Clinton's that started the cash/love affair with the Saudis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I don't know, ask the Bush's and Clinton's that started the cash/love affair with the Saudis.
    And Trumpy continues. Hell he opened up several businesses in that country when he was running.

Jizzy uses deflect!
    It’s no use!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can it be a wrong answer when I said I don’t know enough about that situation to comment?
    Saying you don't have enough information is the wrong answer. Especially, after you decided to comment on how a divided city being unilaterally handed to one side was going to work. East Berlin might be the most famous example in human history.

Also US Saudi relations go back way before the clintons and Obama, so you failed even more jeeezzzy

The Arab world will never accept Israel as an entity, and would destroy them if they could. What has Palestine done with the billions and billions of foreign aid? You'd think that tiny area would be a utopia, having received all that cash. Instead, it's squandered on corruption and war-making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying you don't have enough information is the wrong answer. Especially, after you decided to comment on how a divided city being unilaterally handed to one side was going to work. East Berlin might be the most famous example in human history.
    I don’t know enough about East Germany to comment or compare, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know enough about East Germany to comment or compare, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    There is, if you decide to comment on this very obvious parallel. Lack of information on this very easy-to-find subject is not a valid excuse. WWII wasn't exactly a niche point in history, either. And you're replying over and over "I don't know anything about it" when you could, I dunno, read something about it, and then have an informed opinion on the subject. Instead of what you have, which is "it is already the de facto capital".

So was Berlin.

Willful ignorance is the worst type of ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he want to piss off 4Chan?