Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

One transmog YOU'D like added!

I was surprised to not already see a thread like this, so here goes: If you were to add one singular transmog item to the game, what would it be?

I would say the "lightsaber" models we have for various old swords, but two-directional and cover the warglaives slot. There's not enough warglaive transmogs for us demon hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd like to see cosmetic wings like in Diablo. We have some form of wings through warlock armor and demon hunter glide/meta, but having wings permanently would be really awesome. Not very lore-friendly though, and would look absurd on RP realms with people running around with wings. Still think it'd be cool though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloaks that reach your shoulders and go around them, like the ones worn by Sylvanas, Arthas or Maiev. I'm tired of these thin towels they call cloaks in the game.

I really want the S7 Relent Gladiator's Claymore Elite version (gold, silver and blue) to be made available again... Though I am a complete noob at PvP so I wish there is a way to obtain it without reaching 2200 rating (or w/e the condition was) ^^" I'm fine with a few-month-long grind though. I'll properly put in the effort and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Cloaks that reach your shoulders and go around them, like the ones worn by Sylvanas, Arthas or Maiev. I'm tired of these thin towels they call cloaks in the game.
    We were posting this at the same time, but I stopped. I referred to it as a curtain though. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I second that.

YES! I was also going to say cloaks. My VDH wants a batman cloak he can hide in on the rooftops.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I kinda want to see armor like Turalyon.

More specifically, 3D parts that make the armor pop out more, like a proper collar (one thing that was needed for the Tier 20 Radiant Lightbringer set, a 3D part for the cloth collar thing, instead of being printed onto the chest).

Or perhaps leg robes that open to expose the legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I kinda want to see armor like Turalyon.

More specifically, 3D parts that make the armor pop out more, like a proper collar (one thing that was needed for the Tier 20 Radiant Lightbringer set, a 3D part for the cloth collar thing, instead of being printed onto the chest).

Or perhaps leg robes that open to expose the legs.
    Some armors in Legion do stuff like this already, like the Tomb rogue tier. It has a proper, modeled collar and lots of pouches/3d elements.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this so much. They really need improvement.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Old legendaries

More monk-themed leather sets. Few and far between. Everything looks evil (rogue) or treeish (druid).

If I could only pick one I'd like a proper void robe. One like the one Anduin wears, that style, but proper voidy, not just purple. I'm talking, like, visual effects that make the area immediately around your character seem darker than the rest of the area, purple-black blurring around your character like an aura, and ideally designed in such a way that the robe almost seems to pulse or shift, as if you can't quite look directly at its details.

Itd be cool if they actually added wizard robes and not the damn dresses we have now. Something that isnt a damn recolor of your skin.
    Also spellbreaker shields.

Transmog to finish any set that is still missing items. The new version of Violet hold added a belt to complete the ICC heroic set for Mage. It also added the belt for Warriors but they are still missing boots..They added one item but didn't add the second one, that is so stupidly infuriating.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wanna transmog my mage to look like jaina cause her outfit is so sexy maybe yseras outfit too.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Hi-def platekini with all the extra 3D goodness.

Deleted
    Khadgar's robes or similar robes, that are more pactical and ofeer better defense.

I'd like some nice belts that are a decent size 3d wise, but don't look like the size of hubcaps. There seems to be not much middle ground between tiny belts and those huge ones.

I'd like particle effects on more pieces of equipment. If a helm can sparkle and shoulders can do all sorts of whacky things, why can't other pieces of equipment? There are a couple of neat animated things like that belt that has a gear rotating no it, but the pickings are pretty slim.

Lastly, I'd like them to add a new tech. I'd like item size scaling. Say you're a spec that wields 2 handers and you want to use a cool looking 1-handed weapon. Scale that bad boy up in size. (and allow 2-handers to scale down to 1-hand size) Obviously, there'd be some items that just wouldn't work, but many of them would.

7+ Year Old Account
    This.

And coats like Khadgar or Genn Greymane. Shirts with turtleneck. And more sets with tattoos like monk T20.