Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Don’t got Insig ring but I do have the others.

So, Gloves + Shoulders. Thank you
    Yes I would use that and make sure to make use of the glove effect in the vanish 100% crit buff windows

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yes I would use that and make sure to make use of the glove effect in the vanish 100% crit buff windows
    Aye. I know. Thanks. This fight may be a joke to some but it’s so damn weird for a wow raid fight that I had to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Guys.....

This was a question about Outlaw legendaries. Not sub. I’m assuming you’re talking about the sub cloak. While I have it, it’s still 970 and the point was about Outlaw. The completely other spec.

Just by checking warcraftlogs I can see that the top outlaw rogues went with mantle+gloves. It's not rocket science to assume that any legendary which helps to increase your aoe dmg will be the go to choice.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    And you also do that by killing the big adds and let real aoe classes do the groups
    This statements just proves that you have little knowledge about rogues. With proper legendaries and preparation you can do very strong aoe bursts while also doing a very strong single target dmg. I understand that outlaw is one of the worst spec for this fight (like on every other fight..) but even than a good outlaw rogue's contribution is not something that can be overlooked.