Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You know, I could deal more with the bans and shit from overwatch league if Blizz would allow an open forum discussion on it, but they're infallible you know and nothing they do is wrong so therefore no one can even mention their thoughts on punishments, unjust or not, or speak negatively of OWL.

People complain about the mods here all the time, but damn, they're nowhere near as bad as Blizzard over the years of the "disappear anything we don't agree with" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You know, I could deal more with the bans and shit from overwatch league if Blizz would allow an open forum discussion on it, but they're infallible you know and nothing they do is wrong so therefore no one can even mention their thoughts on punishments, unjust or not, or speak negatively of OWL.

People complain about the mods here all the time, but damn, they're nowhere near as bad as Blizzard over the years of the "disappear anything we don't agree with" nonsense.
    we only see one side of the story though, you can't expect xqc to be innocent without knowing what blizzard investigated and we'll never know because they don't make those things public for privacy reasons. If xqc WAS 100% innocent he should be fighting it, but he just accepted it? Doesn't sound black/white like everything thinks.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    we only see one side of the story though, you can't expect xqc to be innocent without knowing what blizzard investigated and we'll never know because they don't make those things public for privacy reasons. If xqc WAS 100% innocent he should be fighting it, but he just accepted it? Doesn't sound black/white like everything thinks.
    If he makes a stink, it gets worse. He DID do things worth punishment that's not even a question, the only really questionable thing is the emote, because it wasn't being used in any racist manner. But it's not just that, you bring up how OWL casters are just as bad as the players and should get fined and have to apologize for they're shit just like the players and your post disappears into nothingness.

OWL can do no wrong and if you think otherwise, poof, gone.

If he makes a stink, it gets worse. He DID do things worth punishment that's not even a question, the only really questionable thing is the emote, because it wasn't being used in any racist manner. But it's not just that, you bring up how OWL casters are just as bad as the players and should get fined and have to apologize for they're shit just like the players and your post disappears into nothingness.

OWL can do no wrong and if you think otherwise, poof, gone.
    Its their platform they can do what they want. You spend hundreds of millions on something and you can make the calls yourself. Dont like it? Dont partake in it. That is how it works, if enough people don't like it and dont partake in it then things change.

Were you in this position you would likely do the same.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-11 at 06:40 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Its their platform they can do what they want. You spend hundreds of millions on something and you can make the calls yourself. Dont like it? Dont partake in it.
    Because holding some employees to different standards then others is totally cool right? I'd expect better from Blizzard. Both the players and the casters are employees and should be treated the same.

Because holding some employees to different standards then others is totally cool right? I'd expect better from Blizzard. Both the players and the casters are employees and should be treated the same.
    Employees are not the same, sports stars are held to different standards than the guy behind the microphone. Frankly I could give 2 shits about it either way. Did someone fuck up? Yes, POinting at other people doesn't change that.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-11 at 06:48 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Dallas lost to Mayhem too. Oh man... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Dallas lost to Mayhem too. Oh man... -.-
    They're really a mess right now </3
    We'll see if OGE can bring some order with the tanks (and if Effect can tilt less)

OGE alone (along with the removel of XQC) will not be sufficient. They need to clean up their whole internal mess, this roster doesnt work the way it is now.
    Last edited by iddqd; 2018-03-11 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    OGE alone (along with the removel of XQC) will not be sufficient. They need to clean up their whole internal mess, this roster doesnt work the way it is now.
    Yeah but each Mayhem win came down to the wire nail biter finishes, like a Dva nuke on the cart with tracer hiding behind the cart by crouching and zipping in and out long enough for zen to bring the whole team in from spawn and ult them to the win. They just couldn't find the tracer to kill her.

It wasn't a straight up wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Employees are not the same, sports stars are held to different standards than the guy behind the microphone. Frankly I could give 2 shits about it either way. Did someone fuck up? Yes, POinting at other people doesn't change that.
    I no way shape or form is it ok to do what those casters have done to the players, especially xQc. But whatever, believe what you want.

I no way shape or form is it ok to do what those casters have done to the players, especially xQc. But whatever, believe what you want.
    I'm glad you gave me permission to believe what I want, don't know what I would do without some random guy on the internets permission.

Like I said, one persons mistakes can't be erased just because you point at someone else who also made mistakes but don't see consequences just because you like XQC. He fucked up, He has to suffer consequences. Maybe one day when he is older and more mature he might figure out that if he does something he could get in trouble and not do it before he jumps dick first into the bear trap and regrets it later.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas Fuel Announce Release of Félix “xQc” Lengyel
    https://fuel.overwatchleague.com/en-...ix-xqc-lengyel

Welp, don't know if I will continue supporting Dallas as he is the main reason I started cheering for them. Glad I didn't already buy a jersey, or maybe I should have as it will be a collector's item? Idk. Most of the teams are filled with douches, so maybe I just pull for Shanghai at this point.
    BAD WOLF

Curious to see what xQc will do now, inb4 he joins the Shock or something because he's good friends with Sinatraa and Danteh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Dallas Fuel Announce Release of Félix “xQc” Lengyel
    https://fuel.overwatchleague.com/en-...ix-xqc-lengyel

Welp, don't know if I will continue supporting Dallas as he is the main reason I started cheering for them. Glad I didn't already buy a jersey, or maybe I should have as it will be a collector's item? Idk. Most of the teams are filled with douches, so maybe I just pull for Shanghai at this point.
    NYXL have a pretty likeable squad and you get to support a team that actually wins games too, but I'm not sure what your definition of a douche is if most teams are filled with them yet you liked Fuel for xQc, lmao.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-03-12 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Curious to see what xQc will do now, inb4 he joins the Shock or something because he's good friends with Sinatraa and Danteh.

NYXL have a pretty likeable squad and you get to support a team that actually wins games too, but I'm not sure what your definition of a douche is if most teams are filled with them yet you liked Fuel for xQc, lmao.
    Back to full time streaming probably, he's pretty damn excited about getting released. Honestly, it's probably for the best, the witch hunt was never going to end.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-03-12 at 01:04 AM.

Meh, all the suspensions bans and fines kinda ruin the excitement, interest waning. Incendiary personalities are part of the fun of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Greylan View Post
    Meh, all the suspensions bans and fines kinda ruin the excitement. Incendiary personalities are part of the fun of spots.
    Don't worry there's still plenty of "Toxic" pros in OWL for all that! Just play a game of who's next!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    houston is a team of walking used tampons but other than that.... eh every team is likeable besides maybe shanghai and thats just because i legit think US ladders have Diamond Tracers that are better at Tracer than Ado

people fling shit at xqc for saying shit anyone else says, they are just mad he's transparent about it. people see it as disrespectful, but it's actually a sign of respect to treat people like they aren't a bunch of little bitches.

but nah i dont see xqc going to any team until a player's union is organized or until at least next year. i mean who the fuck wants a player that can never play because he's perpetually in a state of being bent over and forced to take a prostate exam when they are fining Silkthread for account sharing 6 months ago but not punishing jake for telling someone to kill themselves 6 months ago and actively calling anyone else who has called him out on his crybaby bullshit "fucking retarded xqc fanboys"?

This kind of thing is why eSports will always be a joke.

Back to full time streaming probably, he's pretty damn excited about getting released. Honestly, it's probably for the best, the witch hunt was never going to end.
    You know if a witch didn't wear a hat, cast spells, ride a broom, talk to cats and frogs and cackle like a witch they wouldn't get caught in a witch hunt. XQC made mistakes and he felt the consequences of them. Never once did they ban him for something he didn't do. Now what he did may not in your opinion be worth punishing for but that doesn't change the fact that the people who signed his checks decided he did break the rules that they set.

XQC isn't an angel who got caught up in a corrupt organization out to ruin him. XQC is someone who spent years using his outbursts as entertainment on his streams and that didn't work so well in a professional setting as a paid employee of another company. It's hard wired into him and it did not serve him well in the OWL medium.

This is the same guy who bitches about how Mercy players are no skill hacks because they don't require aim and spends his game playing Winston with a pocket healing mercy who keeps him alive no matter how much trouble he lands himself in. He's no angel.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't think anyone ever said that he was, but the judgment on display here is obviously more biased than hitler's vision of beauty