Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's a pretty loaded statement considering these teams were just formed and the only known quantities are the individual players. Your statement is as illogical as it is rude.
    Sorry if I came across that way, that was not my intention.

If Seagull or xQc (RIP) were on other teams, would you still like the Fuel?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Sorry if I came across that way, that was not my intention.

If Seagull or xQc (RIP) were on other teams, would you still like the Fuel?
    K, no worries.

No, because they were the team for me. The team didn't exist prior to the league, so I can't just assume a liking of a team without some preceding notion to give me that feeling. We haven't really lived in an era where a sports team came into reality before we had experienced the sport through our family or own life, like how I'm a UNC Tar Heel fan because my dad was and it's the team I watched growing up.

There wasn't a Dallas Fuel when I was 5 to root for even though they are hot garbage. Just the sad reality that they are hot garbage and now I don't really have skin in the game.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    K, no worries.

No, because they were the team for me. The team didn't exist prior to the league, so I can't just assume a liking of a team without some preceding notion to give me that feeling. We haven't really lived in an era where a sports team came into reality before we had experienced the sport through our family or own life, like how I'm a UNC Tar Heel fan because my dad was and it's the team I watched growing up.

There wasn't a Dallas Fuel when I was 5 to root for even though they are hot garbage. Just the sad reality that they are hot garbage and now I don't really have skin in the game.
    I don't know where you live so I'm not sure if one of the teams is located near you. That was my basis for choosing the Fusion.

Then again... I'm not an Eagles fan since I fell in love with the Packers at a very young age (namely Brett Favre) so I can understand where you're coming from.

As far as fuel goes there are many more games to come and things change from season to season in sports. You can be a band wagon fan or you can be a fan.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seoul has not been able to recover since the Mercy meta went away. Kinda shocking how they looked invincible (though so did Fuel preseason) and now they look like an average team at best. In fact, they are getting worse every stage.

Shanghai looking better every week, but not enough to win games. I feel good about them moving forward though. Geguri is getting solid a.f.

Last edited by Kelimbror; 2018-04-29 at 12:42 AM.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Excited for the playoffs this time around. Valiant and Boston have improved immensely, though it's been a lot of clutching for both, and hopefully Gladiators will get themselves a playoff spot this stage too.

I used to be a Dallas supporter, but it's Dallas Dumpsterfire at this point. Gladiators have caught my eye since they added Fissure in Stage 2, they're not stage winner materials, but I'm happy to see them at playoff levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping SF could make the playoffs, but they are definitely improved. Maybe next stage.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    With Boston vs New York in the Finals, in the end, it still comes down to Kellex on Mercy being Boston's weak point. Such a shame.

Boston had a hell of a run, managed to go undefeated for all this time, but they are in a HUGE hole now. Need a miracle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to NY, they deserve it since they've been the best team all along.

Here's to hoping Philly can take it to them like they did in Stage 2, now that Sado (best Winston in all of OWL) has finished up his 30 game suspension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boston goes undefeated...until the game that matters the most.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    So did the MMO-C powers that be decide they needed special individual threads for each week or is interest just that low?

Was awesome to see SF take out Seoul. They looked really on point and it's good to still see Tracer doing well in the Brigitte meta. When Hanzo comes out it will likely be the end of all dive comps, but we will see.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    is interest just that low?
    I mean, this wasn't really an overwatch forum until recently, don't imagine the people that are interested are leaving reddit and 4chan anytime soon.
    There was that one fansite with MMOC potential that randomly shut down a few weeks after the game released, wonder what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I mean, this wasn't really an overwatch forum until recently, don't imagine the people that are interested are leaving reddit and 4chan anytime soon.
    There was that one fansite with MMOC potential that randomly shut down a few weeks after the game released, wonder what happened.
    There was a lot more activity when the league first started...but maybe people have just turned to reddit for discussing. Idk.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn....now Dallas is giving me something to cheer for. All of them popping off.
    BAD WOLF

Yay, there are doing a great job implementing Brigitta (imho one of the most useless and weak heroes OW has ever seen) into the meta, nice to watch!