Thread: t21 arms help

t21 arms help

Hey friends,

Been simming some different gear setups and for whatever reason I sim almost 200k higher w tier 21 2pc and some higher ilvl pieces than 4pc t20. Still p new to warrior, but what changes in the rotation/talents in a setup without t20 4pc? Still bother bladestorming at all?

That was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karved View Post
    Hey friends,

Been simming some different gear setups and for whatever reason I sim almost 200k higher w tier 21 2pc and some higher ilvl pieces than 4pc t20. Still p new to warrior, but what changes in the rotation/talents in a setup without t20 4pc? Still bother bladestorming at all?
    considering how bad t21/4pc is and the huge loss in item level by using t20/4pc, your results aren't outside of realm of possibilities.
    however, to get the best possible outcome, you need t21/4pc with the legendary gloves and Ayalas, and you r also forced to use the FoB/Trauma build.and you shouldnt use bladestom on single target.

This right here is pure gold , best ull see today and accurate af. ))

If you find Retro's guides to be long winded, Corejo has made a quicker and easier to follow video.
    youtu.be/fBPxzKnl5d0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karved View Post
    Hey friends,

Do you use Raidbots Top Gear or equipchange and simcraft?

What are peoples thoughts of using rend/titanic with tier 21? Maybe use ayalas and KJBW. Doesnt seem that bad

Do you just not like WW? It's clearly the best choice with Ayalas and Gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleturbo View Post
    What are peoples thoughts of using rend/titanic with tier 21? Maybe use ayalas and KJBW. Doesnt seem that bad
    It's the way to go if you don't have gloves, and still is capable of putting up very good numbers. But it's inferior if you do have them, pretty much all there is to say. I'm using Ayala's/Insignia on my warrior right now and pretty consistently pull 1.6+ single target at 949 with crappy trinkets (910 mastery stat stick and a normal 930 Gorshalach's, it's trinket luck has been... terrible). Tossing gloves on it in a sim and running fervor/trauma is a pretty decent boost.