Deleted

Levelling Process is Way too Easy

I think it is ridiculous that 2 shotting mobs is now a standard, you know, in classic wow we called those critters, not story important mobs that advance the story, award xp, drop loot. You know, scripting and storyline is only as good as long as you focus on it- if you can faceroll through everything, the improved world after cataclysm goes to waste. I think blizzard has really missed the mark on tuning the leveling content, even the dungeons was an easy affair.

The question is, will 7.3.5 fix this?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-08 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDayYouMay View Post
    Idk, go try it out and make a constructive video about that instead of one only to spark up a pointless discussion.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ic-test-realm/
    Last edited by mmoc81eceeff4d; 2017-12-08 at 01:01 PM.

1minute in he claims Saberslash and Run Through are nothing like how Rogues used to play, and claims he played it in Vanilla. He clearly never played a Rogue at all as they are literally just name changes at this point from Sinister Strike and Eviscerate. Not gonna continue watching when he's saying silly stuff like that.

OT: yeah, that's what the 7.3.5 changes are, mob HP has been increased by like 4x.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-12-08 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted

I think it is ridiculous that 2 shotting mobs is now a standard, you know, in classic wow we called those critters, not story important mobs that advance the story, award xp, drop loot. You know, scripting and storyline is only as good as long as you focus on it- if you can faceroll through everything, the improved world after cataclysm goes to waste. I think blizzard has really missed the mark on tuning the leveling content, even the dungeons was an easy affair.

No, you fck off to Vanilla servers, if anything needs to be fixed.

You might have done the research(maybe not, you never know), but that should be about 1 year into BfA.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-12-08 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Blame OG raiders. They wanted levelling to be quick and easy.
    Especially the OG raiders that felt they needed 3-6 different alts just to feel enjoyment from the game.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

So much ignorance and naivety. "Hurr durr let me play Legion" proceeds to play irrelevant lv 10 content that has nothing to do with current expansion "woahh mah gawddd Legion so ez".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As this thread was seemingly created solely to advertise, it is now closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead