Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    XD this is the biggest bait post ive ever seen. Seems OP didn't even read it.
    Care to point out " what I didn't read. "

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah no. I think putting it inside a compartment, within an already locked car, is plenty reasonable enough security. I can't believe you want to put people in fucking jail for that, my god... As if we don't have enough prisoners.
    And I'm not really shocked that most gun owners don't really care about personal responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

When did the owner report it stolen? /shrug
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    XD this is the biggest bait post ive ever seen. Seems OP didn't even read it.
    When you see a thread here about gun control or communism, its safe to assume its a bait thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This is why any of my firearms not on me are left in the care of highly trained velociraptors.
    If we had velociraptors I would approve.

The idiot who didn't secure his kitchen knives away is punishable for allowing such a dangerous weapon be readily available to stab his mother with. Despite he followed law, he followed everything to a T. Your gun control policy is as idiotic as your retorts.

Therefore, I stab your mother with your knife, you are hereby punishable by mere ownership of the weapon. If you can punish someone with a gun, who followed the law and was robbed by someone else, and used his stolen goods for a crime. Then you should own up when the same thing happens with another.

Secure your knives, hide anything that can be deemed a weapon or face punishment.
    [Insert Infraction Here]

Yeah no. I think putting it inside a compartment, within an already locked car, is plenty reasonable enough security. I can't believe you want to put people in fucking jail for that, my god... As if we don't have enough prisoners.
    Can steal that in less then 3 seconds and penalty doesn't have to mean jail time.

Just pointing those two things pout, not sure how I feel about the punishment.

Leaving guns lying around the house for children to find on the other hand should be severely punishable.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did we get a thread about punishing gun owners for police incompetence?

So? You could steal a gun from a gun store or walmart in less than 3 seconds too.

Also penalty always means jail time eventually, so yes it does.
    Are those loaded?

How are the laws about storing the bullets in you country?

If it ends in jail time he/she probably deserve it.

You don't need a license to buy bullets... So it doesn't matter if they are loaded.

And no, being sentenced to jail doesn't mean you deserve it even a fraction of the time. Especially when a law is passed that turns law-abiding citizens into criminals.
    The bolded part is irresponsible imo.

You think the majority of people going to jail where you live isn't justified? ( I understand you have a jail problem so to speak, people going to jail for stuff that should be punishable with a fine or community service instead)

I'm not a gun owner I'm just not a retard. Somebody broke into a car and stole a gun from a glove box, and that's not the owners fault, it's the criminals.
    Lets make an analogy - if someone broke into a military or a police armory and stole guns, would you be arguing that it is totally not the person's in charge of security fault, or would you expect some "heads to roll"? Or are we suddenly in a situation where it is unacceptable for a soldier or a policeman to loose his gun, but private individuals are free to do as they please? Does a person in charge of bank security have to answer for a successful robbery of his bank, or is it totally not his fault. If the answer to these questions is "they had nothing to do with the crime" then sure, store them in a glove box of a car. Just do not be surprised when you hear in the news of another case of a pizza delivery guy walking into an active nuclear ICBM site to find exposed nuclear missiles and take selfies with them, or discovering that nukes were left in the open on a runway of an airport, with no supervision or anyone knowing about them for a couple of days (2007 if I remember correctly).
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2017-12-08 at 07:37 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So? You could steal a gun from a gun store or walmart in less than 3 seconds too.

Can we send walmart to jail for not storing them properly?

Deleted
    This is just blatant victim blaming, you can't blame a woman when she gets drunk and use nebulous terms like "responsible", you don't know the context. What next, you're gonna ask what she was wearing?

oh wait wrong thread...

Fucking liberals smfh

You don't need a license to buy bullets... So it doesn't matter if they are loaded.

And no, being sentenced to jail doesn't mean you deserve it even a fraction of the time. Especially when a law is passed that turns law-abiding citizens into criminals.
    You do in Illinois.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    Fucking liberals smfh
    Except I'm not a liberal. So, care to try again?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

No you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    .... Only to be used later on that day to shoot a police officer in the head.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox2now.c...r-surgery/amp/

There needs to be a very harsh penalties for gun owners who have their firearms stolen, or lose them.
    If someone steals your car and runs over an officer should we throw you in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    So I'm assuming you didn't actually read the article.
    Who's the master?

"Responsible gun owner"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    .... Only to be used later on that day to shoot a police officer in the head.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox2now.c...r-surgery/amp/

There needs to be a very harsh penalties for gun owners who have their firearms stolen, or lose them.
    The fuck? If you are a gun owner, you should be expected to know the location of your firearm 24/7. If it isn't on you, it is to be locked up.

Hopefully the criminal is dealt with, and the owner fined for irresponsible gun ownership, the firearm was not secured.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yes, and they aren't allowed to pass go or collect 20 dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for the hell of it I did the google search myself:

It doesn't take 3 seconds, was what I was arguing against. And businesses that repeatedly failed to secure their fire arms get fined and lose their license to sell.