Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    @Nikkaszal

thanks, I'll look out for your suggested items.

Although I have to say that;

Wax Rager - far and away the best treasure in the game. Slap it down and you have a permanent trading engine that basically cannot be removed by anything. Couple it with Double Deathrattle and it will singlehandedly carry you to victory
    The one time I did take him, he got silence removed in one game, and then shuffled into the enemy deck in the next one.

Justicar's Ring - either amazing or trash dependant on your class. Warlock upgrade is insane, Pally upgrade is a monster in weenie decks, mage is... okayish, rogue and shaman are horrible.
    Justicar's Ring on mage single handily carried me to 8/8 in combination with those two minions that gives you +1 DMG and unlimited hero power each turn.

Double Bcry/Drattle - depends on your class. Rogue fucking loves deathrattle but has generally weak battlecries. Shaman battlecries are fucking intense. Paladin has almost no deathrattle UNLESS YOU GET VALANYR (hint - Valanyr alone makes Double Drattle worth in pally decks). Warlock doesn't really have strong of either and so usually skips.
    So far, Duble Bcry and Drattle was my winning condition on ALL classes, except maybe mage. Some of these proccs are utterly insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    @Nikkaszal

thanks, I'll look out for your suggested items.

Although I have to say that;

The one time I did take him, he got silence removed in one game, and then shuffled into the enemy deck in the next one.
    The ONLY bosses that can deal with Wax Rager are Waxmancer Sturmi (makes copies and ruins your day), Togwoggle (and only if he gets Wand Of Disintegration, though the minion-swap treasure can be gnarly) and The Darkness with Entomb/Mind Control (EDIT: and Xol, IF she gets Flummox and IF it hits your Rager)

Literally no other boss can get rid of it. Nothing, NOTHING else has silence (Graves has MC and Frostfur has Polymorph but who cares, they're only lvl 2/3 bosses)
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-02-15 at 12:15 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Shaman - yeah you just gotta hope for something good. Shaman options suck, most of the hand packages run counter-synergistically with each other and doesn't have a 'solid' win condition you can aim for like other classes.
    Just had a good win versus Gutmook with Shaman thanks to Khadgar's Scrying Orb and Unstable Evolution. Turn 3 draw unstable evolution. Cast until Gutmook died!

Then on game 8 I evolved a minion into Illidan Stormrage. Every cast summoned a Flame of Azzinoth, and every flame equaled a new target for my Unstable Evolution! Win!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm that Wax Rager with double battlecry is indeed OP

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Then on game 8 I evolved a minion into Illidan Stormrage. Every cast summoned a Flame of Azzinoth, and every flame equaled a new target for my Unstable Evolution! Win!
    Holy mother of God.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Still Need Rogue and Warrior .... advise appreciated

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Jade Rogue, double Bcry/Drattle, and you're basically set
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

So i finally finished all dungeon runs, after i took a break with trying for a while. Managed all classes within 1-3 tries except for warrior, who took me maybe 6 tries and warlock, which i almost thought its impossible to beat with my 67 tries

Done all, seriously struggled on Priest with like 90 attempts.

No idea why Priest was so difficult for me, felt like RNG constantly screwed my over by giving me the Pirate Kobold / Blobb Boss (the one that constantly handbuffs minions) at 6-7 Wins, then last boss screwed usually also did some rather cheap things.

On the other hand, i completed Shaman in like my second or third attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    So i finally finished all dungeon runs, after i took a break with trying for a while. Managed all classes within 1-3 tries except for warrior, who took me maybe 6 tries and warlock, which i almost thought its impossible to beat with my 67 tries
    Malganis+dk should be auto win unless you get very unlucky against the charge boss or final one who can remove all minions multiple times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Done all, seriously struggled on Priest with like 90 attempts.

No idea why Priest was so difficult for me, felt like RNG constantly screwed my over by giving me the Pirate Kobold / Blobb Boss (the one that constantly handbuffs minions) at 6-7 Wins, then last boss screwed usually also did some rather cheap things.

On the other hand, i completed Shaman in like my second or third attempt.
    Priest was the hardest for me too, think a lot of people gave difficulty with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone else said jade and I agree, any class you can use jade you should use jade. For warrior if you can get qualdelar you're going to auto win but otherwise I think I've won twice due to stealth/+1+1 minions. It was a long time ago though.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Malganis+dk should be auto win unless you get very unlucky against the charge boss or final one who can remove all minions multiple times.
    You weren't lying lol. 1st run of warlock and this happened.

I struggled the most with warrior, wasted too much attempts by going for pirates at first. As someone else said in this thread, just go with dragons and big minions. With enough luck you will eventually get some op combination and win with huge boards

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    I struggled the most with warrior, wasted too much attempts by going for pirates at first. As someone else said in this thread, just go with dragons and big minions. With enough luck you will eventually get some op combination and win with huge boards
    Will try it later thx. Just completed it with rogue last night so warrior is the only one i need