Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What would you realistically be in real life?

Just like the subject says. What class do you realistically think you'd be in real life?

If I'm being honest with myself I would probably be a warrior. I'm pretty average at most things.

I'm not extremely smart to be a mage probably. I'm not one to bend the rules so warlock is out. I'm not religious or spiritual, I don't hunt and I'm not big into chi or "eastern culture" or anything like that so paladin, priest, shaman, druid, hunter and monk are out. Also, I'm not goth or edgy or into rituals or sacrifices (and I don't shop at hot topic) so DK and DH are probably out as well. I'm not super agile and don't parkour so I wouldn't be able to rogue.

So I'm left with warrior. 1 of a million probably. In a real life war I'd probably be the guy that dies in the first five minutes.

Druid, im a jack of trades... master of none

Warlock. Without question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Warlock. Without question.
    Are you a satanic worshiper in real life?

5+ Year Old Account
    I love cooking and card tricks, so... mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    If one could simply choose any class, I'd be a Death Knight.

Heavy armor, large sword, and control over the dead. What more could someone ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Are you a satanic worshiper in real life?
    No because it wouldn't bring me power. That is thing about Warlocks, if it grants power we are willing to do it. So in the real world I wouldn't worship the devil, cause that shit isn't going to bring me power. I do wear a lot of black? But no. I bend the rules and whims of the world to get outcomes I want.

Probably a vendor. Maybe cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    If one could simply choose any class, I'd be a Death Knight.

Heavy armor, large sword, and control over the dead. What more could someone ask for?
    The problem is the unending desire to kill people. And well.. being undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The problem is the unending desire to kill people. And well.. being undead.
    If I didn't feel pain I'd feel nothing at all?

But we talking one of Arthus' or a liberated? I figured would be liberated? Besides...I'm already dead on the inside, outside may as well match

Probably a hunter.

I''m constantly observing my surrounding and viewing things near and far. Plus I find it fascinating to people watch from a distance. I feel that best describes a hunter who attacks from afar and is constantly aware of his surroundings. Plus, as a hunter in real life, I've got the skills to feed and cloth myself basically forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Just like the subject says. What class do you realistically think you'd be in real life?

If I'm being honest with myself I would probably be a warrior. I'm pretty average at most things.

I'm not extremely smart to be a mage probably. I'm not one to bend the rules so warlock is out. I'm not religious or spiritual, I don't hunt and I'm not big into chi or "eastern culture" or anything like that so paladin, priest, shaman, druid, hunter and monk are out. Also, I'm not goth or edgy or into rituals or sacrifices (and I don't shop at hot topic) so DK and DH are probably out as well. I'm not super agile and don't parkour so I wouldn't be able to rogue.

So I'm left with warrior. 1 of a million probably. In a real life war I'd probably be the guy that dies in the first five minutes.
    Wow warriors aren't really average people they are masters of armed combat and in peak physical condition.

A mix of Rogue and Paladin with a bit of Demon hunter on the sides

Deleted
    I'd be a hunter. I already have many pets and do archery in my spare time, so yeah. I won't be very good at it, but better then at any of the other classes.

I'd have to say Mage.

Deleted
    In a world where one could be a mage, I would be a mage.

I'd study untill my eyes bleed for that kind of power and control over things, teleporting wherever I want as long as I've visited once? Awesome, controlling arcane energies and being able to shape them into well... Anything really.

Thats the thing, the lore behind mages states that they use Arcane, which is basically math and physics, but formulas that legit affect the physical world around them, so a skilled mage could do well... Mostly anything really, besides healing it seems. That would require temporal magics and such things seem to require a power beyond mortals so, yeah.

But yeah, mage totally, being able to teleport around and summon food and water whenever is handy.

priest...sometimes so dark and sometimes holy

Mage. I'd love the endless hours of study, and the testing job I do atm would probably provide me the skills to invent spells. I'd never expect to be a master mage. But I would love to connect portals to the leyline network so I never have to pay to go on holiday.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Shaman or druid

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    In a world where one could be a mage, I would be a mage.

I'd study untill my eyes bleed for that kind of power and control over things, teleporting wherever I want as long as I've visited once? Awesome, controlling arcane energies and being able to shape them into well... Anything really.

Thats the thing, the lore behind mages states that they use Arcane, which is basically math and physics, but formulas that legit affect the physical world around them, so a skilled mage could do well... Mostly anything really, besides healing it seems. That would require temporal magics and such things seem to require a power beyond mortals so, yeah.

But yeah, mage totally, being able to teleport around and summon food and water whenever is handy.
    Actually, mortals can gain some low level time magic. It's one of the primary functions of the bronze flight, to stop some joe smoe stepping on a butterfly.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!