Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No it doesn't. You can insult me in 3rd grade. I can take vengeance by murdering your entire family. Doesn't mean I was justified.
    I mean if you want to support your position by being as hyperbolic as possible, be my guest. I'm not here to convince you, just to say that it's usually more complicated than dirty hos wanting handouts or committing petty vengeance 20 years after the facts. Take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Spacey have a malfunction with his gaydar?
    Well he is really feminine(the way he acts and speak), I can see how he was confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean if you want to support your position by being as hyperbolic as possible, be my guest. I'm not here to convince you, just to say that it's usually more complicated than dirty hos wanting handouts or committing petty vengeance 20 years after the facts.
    Right, when has someone ever been malicious at being dumped or 'used' for sex?

Still wondering what the fuck this talk about women falsely accusing men has to do with a gay man being accused of gropping another man... like seriously we have other threads for this type of discussion, but I guess some people have to really really bang on that drum at ANY opportunity, for some reason.

That would be ex son in law, Ari Behn is no longer together with Martha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.