Deleted

World of Warcraft - Times are Changing music video

Hi team,

I've been working on a small project of mine while we wait for the next expansion. Thought I'd share it here for those who are into this kind of stuff and alike. Have a watch and maybe leave a feedback as I'm always trying to improve (might invest into better PC someday and edit more often as a hobby). Don't subscribe though, not worth it ^^

Thanks <3

-snip-
    Last edited by eschatological; 2017-12-10 at 02:42 AM.

Deleted
    Well, for what it is, it seems clean enough; a bunch of random clips from WoW cinematics and cutscenes with a Thirty Seconds to Mars song playing in the background. Transitions are, as said, clean, even though the clip order doesn't really seem to make too much sense.

As a WoW-related music video, it's not that great compared to some of the stuff we saw on WarcraftMovies already like 12 years ago. There are no transition effects, no real storyboard that I can see, no self-created-content of any kind, and personally, I'm not much of Thirty Seconds fan.

Most of the praise for this video goes to Blizzard for their cinematics and cutscenes, and most of the rest to the song in the background. But yeah, clean transitions, at least.

are we promoting our youtube channels now?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    are we promoting our youtube channels now?
    No. We're not. Advertising your Youtube videos aren't allowed on this forum. Closing.