Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Dating sites are all kinds of awful for men though. If you're not good looking you're better off doing dating irl than trying to find someone on a dating site.
    I generally haven't heard good things about them from either gender. Women report a lot of douchebags who are married or in a relationship on dating sites, or they pretend they want a relationship and then vanish after sex...

I mean idk, I haven't been on them but I just haven't heard good things. Agree with getting out more, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I generally haven't heard good things about them from either gender. Women report a lot of douchebags who are married or in a relationship on dating sites, or they pretend they want a relationship and then vanish after sex...

I mean idk, I haven't been on them but I just haven't heard good things. Agree with getting out more, though.
    I met my boyfriend on one(Badoo).

In my experience most of the men there are just looking to fuck you and then disappear so that's a big downside to it as a woman. Downside as a man is that very few women will respond to you if you're not good looking and even then it can be a hassle if you're good looking. People using old pics are a pain too, guy who used old pics from his early 20s when he was jacked when I was talking to him and then when we met he was pretty fat. Should be some sort of restriction on it to make you take new pics every once in a while to make sure you still look like the pics you originally put up.

Also encountered men who lied about their height, which was quite off-putting. I don't mind men being shorter than me but it's off-putting when they're so insecure that they lie about it. Say they're taller than 180 cm and then when we meet I'm taller than them, so it's quite obvious they're not taller than 180 cm. Not really a good way to go into dating by lying due to insecurities the first thing you do.

It's my husband's birthday, so I just plan on celebrating that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    That's true -- Nothing says love like 90% off a box of chalky candy hearts.
    Naw, nothing saves I love you like getting drunk and blazed together. So I'm making phad ki mao and some infused chocolates.

Valentines is also on Hump day this year.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will be banging my gf
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I met my boyfriend on one(Badoo).

In my experience most of the men there are just looking to fuck you and then disappear so that's a big downside to it as a woman. Downside as a man is that very few women will respond to you if you're not good looking and even then it can be a hassle if you're good looking. People using old pics are a pain too, guy who used old pics from his early 20s when he was jacked when I was talking to him and then when we met he was pretty fat. Should be some sort of restriction on it to make you take new pics every once in a while to make sure you still look like the pics you originally put up.

Also encountered men who lied about their height, which was quite off-putting. I don't mind men being shorter than me but it's off-putting when they're so insecure that they lie about it. Say they're taller than 180 cm and then when we meet I'm taller than them, so it's quite obvious they're not taller than 180 cm. Not really a good way to go into dating by lying due to insecurities the first thing you do.
    I really find it weird how guys are so concerned about height when no woman I have talked to has ever mentioned height either way when talking about a dude. I honestly think most women give zero shits about it.

I sure don't, unless you're literally a midget or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really find it weird how guys are so concerned about height when no woman I have talked to has ever mentioned height either way when talking about a dude. I honestly think most women give zero shits about it.

There's a few taller women that make mentions in their profiles that say they won't date men shorter than them, but if asked if its a deal breaker you're absolutely right about it not being a massive issue. I think a lot of people have a serious issue communicating with people (both online and off) so they make up petty excuses as to why other people won't go out with them.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Single and avoiding the mingle...people just can't accept that maybe I want to be alone...it's so bad my Brother's Fiance's Grandmother is talking about wanting to set me up with someone >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate holiday creep.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    now that christmas is almost over what are your plans for valentines day?
    What xmas already over? are u a time travler? cool , here its still mid December

15+ Year Old Account
    In every holiday thread asking what im going to do, and just say play video games

7+ Year Old Account

I've had women reject me because of my height. Those women exist out there and they're not a small minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I've had women reject me because of my height. Those women exist out there and they're not a small minority.
    That's really weird, because women love to talk about relationships/dating and not once has a woman said to me that her date was too short for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I've been rejected by men because of my height, it's not like that's a major issue no matter how you spin it. Stop being so insecure about your height, few women actually care.

I've been rejected by men because of my height, it's not like that's a major issue no matter how you spin it. Stop being so insecure about your height, few women actually care.
    Really? That's weird, are you exceptionally tall or short for a woman?

Really? That's weird, are you exceptionally tall or short for a woman?
    I'm 180 cm(I think that's 5'11 for you americans). Puts me taller than the average height for men in Sweden.

I'd imagine I'll just stick with the traditions and spend it with the Valentine I've had for 12 years, World of Warcraft.

Yes, I did indeed start playing WoW on Valentine's Day of 2006. Gonna be a wonderful and lonesome day as always! ^_^

I'm 180 cm(I think that's 5'11 for you americans).
    I prefer my women on the tall side, even though height is not a deal breaker for me one way or another.

194cm here.

Deleted

How is a man supposed to smash and grab a woman and then drag her into his cave when he's smaller than her?

I'm 180 cm(I think that's 5'11 for you americans).
    I'm 5'8-5'9 (usually measure closer to 5'9, depending on who's measuring) and I get a lot of compliments on my height, which I don't really think is exceptionally tall. There are definitely guys out there who are into tall women.