first and best reply.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    that my friend was blizzard writing
    The best one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Your friend was blizzard writing?
    We have to go deeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The power of friendship

Deleted
    It was Gonorrhea....

Quote Originally Posted by aluswina View Post
    pokeball effect ?
    Considering it looks like he shrinks down in his new prison, you might be on to something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, here is my take on it. Make of it what you will.

The Seat of the Pantheon did not just 'happen' to be in proximity of Argus. It is clearly a structure of great importance to the Titans as a homebase and it is moveable. Sargeras likely moved it to Argus following the defeat of the Pantheon with the possible hope it would be used as the base for his unstoppable Dark Pantheon once he had finished corrupting them.

I suspect that the Seat of the Pantheon has a recall sequence that each Titan could use to rapidly return to their home base to communicate with the other Titans on matters of great importance.

Once the sequence completed, a normally planet sized Titan would be resized to the dimensions of the Seat automatically (I think it's obvious at this point the Titans are able to adjust their size if required, but the power remains the same. That must be why they required minions on Azeroth during the War against the Black Empire rather than doing it themselves, their power would still be too dangerous to the planet on ANY scale. It also explains why Brox was able to 'wound Sargeras'. Sargeras had scaled down in anticipation of entering the well of eternity portal)

What the Titans seem to have done was forcibly activate the recall sequence on Sargeras. This brought him to the Seat, where the technology of the titans will keep him there forever. After all, should he try to leave, they can just use the recall sequence again and he is no match for six other Titans, each as strong as he is, at the base of their power.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2017-12-11 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post

The Seat of the Pantheon did not just 'happen' to be in proximity of Argus. It is clearly a structure of great importance to the Titans as a homebase and it is moveable. Sargeras likely moved it to Argus following the defeat of the Pantheon with the possible hope it would be used as the base for his unstoppable Dark Pantheon once he had finished corrupting them.

I suspect that the Seat of the Pantheon has a recall sequence that each Titan could use to rapidly return to their home base to communicate with the other Titans on matters of great importance.

Once the sequence completed, a normally planet sized Titan would be resized to the dimensions of the Seat automatically (I think it's obvious at this point the Titans are able to adjust their size if required, but the power remains the same. That must be why they required minions on Azeroth during the War against the Black Empire rather than doing it themselves, their power would still be too dangerous to the planet on ANY scale. It also explains why Brox was able to 'wound Sargeras'. Sargeras had scaled down in anticipation of entering the well of eternity portal)

What the Titans seem to have done was forcibly activate the recall sequence on Sargeras. This brought him to the Seat, where the technology of the titans will keep him there forever. After all, should he try to leave, they can just use the recall sequence again and he is no match for six other Titans, each as strong as he is, at the base of their power.
    Brother, from what I remember, and my memories are foggy I must admit, Sargeras managed to kill all of them in their prime. How can they stop him now? Aren't they merely a fragments of their souls?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brother, from what I remember, and my memories are foggy I must admit, Sargeras managed to kill all of them in their prime. How can they stop him now? Aren't they merely a fragments of their souls?
    When Sargeras killed the Titans he got the drop on them in area saturated with fel magic. Fel greatly weakens Titans, except for Sargeras who has imbued it as part of his being and is no longer a true Titan (like how a Void Elf is no longer a true Thalassian Elf but something new).

This time there was no surprise attack. Look at the expressions on the faces of the Titans as Aman'thul addressed Sargeras. They are beyond furious with him.They are happily going to spend the rest of eternity here if it means locking him away too with them.

As the Seat is clearly an area of potent Arcane magic, it might be that it would have a similar effect on a being imbued with Fel as being in an area of potent fel magic had on a being imbued with arcane.

Deleted
    When Sargeras killed the Titans he got the drop on them in area saturated with fel magic. Fel greatly weakens Titans, except for Sargeras who has imbued it as part of his being and is no longer a true Titan (like how a Void Elf is no longer a true Thalassian Elf but something new).

This time there was no surprise attack. Look at the expressions on the faces of the Titans as Aman'thul addressed Sargeras. They are beyond furious with him.They are happily going to spend the rest of eternity here if it means locking him away too with them.

As the Seat is clearly an area of potent Arcane magic, it might be that it would have a similar effect on a being imbued with Fel as being in an area of potent fel magic had on a being imbued with arcane.
    I have my doubts. Sargeras was meant to be the strongest of them, he was their champion after all. I imagine they were angry with him before too. I guess I just don't like the idea of location impacting battle result when it comes to titans.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Then you wonder why they never used it before now while Sargeras was running around ruining everything in the universe.
    They had no chance to act the first time, and had no second opportunity until we burned Sargeras's corruption out of Aggramar and Argus.

Fel greatly weakens Titans, except for Sargeras who has imbued it as part of his being and is no longer a true Titan (like how a Void Elf is no longer a true Thalassian Elf but something new).
    Jesus.. You gotta stop with this obsession that there is only one kind of elf man. Blizz gave Blueberry Thalassian Elves to Alliance and you can't do anything about it. You are probably only baiting but it starts to look silly

You look more and more like the Pro High Elves who goes under the motto "no Helf, no play" kinda thing.

Sargeras tought he saw a Blood Elf he could overflow with Fel but realized to late that it was Illidan.

i think it is stated that the problem was the size, they couldnt fight the old gods without hurting the planet because they were huge, i think it has more to do with the place rather than the titans ability or not to shrink themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i think it is stated that the problem was the size, they couldnt fight the old gods without hurting the planet because they were huge, i think it has more to do with the place rather than the titans ability or not to shrink themselves
    Given that Aggramar was resized on Argus and that Sargeras wanted to come through the well of eternity portal, they have to have the ability to adjust their size at will.

All the Titans channeling the power of Argus into a concentrated beam. You could see Argus's world soul in the middle there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.