Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In instanced PvP Moonkin or Affliction lock (maybe Ele too), in wPvP Fire Mage.

world PvP hardly matters as it's broken and it's damage is out of control, but under that conditions Fire mage is a beast, you just use your Combustion and spam a barrage of fire blasts/phoenix flames/pyroblast on the other guy which contrary to instanced PvP do a TON of damage + ice block/cauteriaze to make sure he dies first

in instanced PvP Arcane Mage with his CDs up could beat any mellee: 4 blinks, nova, instant slow, 2x invisibility, Ice Block and pretty high burst with a fair amount of instant casts are too much

ele shaman/boomkin have a fairly decent mix of mobility and durabability but i'd say they win some and lose some against the various melee

but like others said the king is affl lock: he hardly has any mobility but his damage is mostly unavoidable, his durabability pretty high with good CC and INSANE self healing implement on his damage rotation, you will often deal 150% of his life to a lock and still lose with him at ~70% health

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Id go fire mage, or maybe maybe arcane mage, if u got room to kite, but even then some classes like DHs were meant to kill any caster 1v1. If my DH has all cds, I can kill any and every caster in a pvp instance
    I don't understand this, Why the hell are they MEANT to? that's bullshit awful design.