Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whoever decided the classy fantasy of a slow lumbering ice warrior (frost DK) meant having fast attacking 1 handers and the quick attacking so joints / body burns unholy warrior required a 2-hander.

I mean, shit...Arthas in hall of reflection is what frost should have been. And unholy DK's should have been the attacking so fast in an unholy frenzy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whoever was against class designs from MoP. MoP was literally perfect, and someone went and ruined everything.

1. The one who designed and balanced BM hunter for Legion, while making another spec unplayable and turning another into a caster.
    2. The one who thought that making some spell effects tied to water quality graphics setting was a brilliant idea. You can burn in the (invisible) fire on the 2nd boss in the BRH. I know I did 6 times before managing to figure out the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Canield View Post
    Whoever was against class designs from MoP. MoP was literally perfect, and someone went and ruined everything.
    Dunno about perfect, but it was damn good as a whole back then. Don't think I've honestly enjoyed as many of my alts as I did during MoP (warrior, lock and mage come to mind), let alone my main, ele shaman. 2 more years of 5.4 (or an additional content patch or two in MoP) would've been preferrable than WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever it was that removed all the iconic abilites for paladins, seals, auras, Divine Intervention, and Hammer of wrath.
    Whoever it was that decided to make prot paladin the whack a mole rotation tank
    Whoever it was that made ret play like Arms but with a wheelchair instead of a charge
    Whoever took away the beta talent that made holy a melee healer
    Whoever took away Fistweaving
    Whoever decided to let the monk mount be sentient and talk randomly without having an option to silence it.

And Whoever made toys with 1 hours plus CDs for a 5 minute or less duration. IT'S A TOY DAMN YOU LET ME PLAY WITH IT MORE!

The Dev that nerfed Kil'Jaeden's Cunning to the shithouse at the end of MoP.

I really miss being able to move while casting incinerates and chaos bolts. Destro was so much fun back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ion...when he basically said we give up don't play Demo because we're to lazy to even bother with it this expansion, but I guess he isn't unknown so some class devs

Oh and the Ret pally dev(s)...went from such a fun spec in WoD to such a boring lackluster spec and pretty much dropped all of the cool ideas they pitched about Ret changes at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Kithelle; 2017-12-11 at 08:56 PM.

whoever it was that took away the early-MoP frost mage ability to detonate frost bomb with fireblast. Cool interaction between schools creating a great feeling of combo bursting when used with shatter. Despite being a mage now, if you're frost, you're frost.

Whoever made the idea of having followers and micromanaging non interactive UI as a reward system.

The bodyguards are fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who ever thought unholy class fantasy was to be a slow but powerful, but forgot to add the "powerful" part.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Whoever decided ability pruning was a good idea. but I guess the person(s) I've got the biggest issue with is the one who has been designing sub rogue, frost mage and arms warr since since WoD release, sub rogue mainly. I mean, they removed mind numbing poison, only to make the specc itself mind numbing...
    Last edited by Tiduzz; 2017-12-11 at 09:01 PM.

Whomever thought wotlk prot pally style sucked.
    Whomever thought that during that the largest Legion invasion that warlock shouldn't get any new pets.
    Whomever thought up not only pathfinder part hi, but zones afterwards that ignore that.
    Whomever thinks some toys aren't, and some are, and the cds on them.
    Whomever thinks up xmog rules.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Well,I loved that
    It's one of the things people like the most about pre-wotlk WoW
    Yeah, the ability to be completely shit at the game and still have a raid spot because they rolled blue or white. Glad it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Whoever decided the classy fantasy of a slow lumbering ice warrior (frost DK) meant having fast attacking 1 handers and the quick attacking so joints / body burns unholy warrior required a 2-hander.

I mean, shit...Arthas in hall of reflection is what frost should have been. And unholy DK's should have been the attacking so fast in an unholy frenzy.
    At least they got the slow part!

Presences were good, as were warrior stances.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whoever thought BFR were a good idea.
    Oh you meant for WoW. Whoever came up with the new demonology. RIP.

Deleted
    The person who added LFR and LFD,
    who decided that garisons should be a individual player thing rather than a guild hall kind of mini camp sim.
    who made mounts amd flying cheap and easy to get
    who made pvp fast and balanced around numbers and not real gameplay ergo unbalanced.
    who kept breaking elemental shaman with superfluous spells but no damage...

Whoever took away divine intervention and culled the paladin auras and rogue poisons.

Whoever is responsible for the one sided servers we have now, and no x-realm mythic. I'm stuck on a server with 500 unique players from my own faction, and doing world quests is a complete nightmare when the other faction outnumbers us 11:1 ...

Also, I don't get to raid mythic - as there's probably only 9-10 people on the server that's interested AND good enough.

The person who came up with LFR

Deleted
    disc.
    disc dps/healing was superb & then all the bitching that came with it & there must have been ONE person who decided to change the spec yet again for the umpteenth time.
    HE/SHE was to blame for me changing to my resto shammy, a class that fucking stevie wonder could play!!
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2017-12-11 at 09:50 PM.