Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G600

That mouse makes wow much better. The extra 12 keys on the side make it so I have all my cooldowns ready with a thump click.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I used the Razer MOBA mouse for a year. I do not recommend it whatsoever. You have to constantly update the software, the wire frays itself, and the side buttons aren't even extra buttons (they actually just link to a key binding already on your keyboard). I'm actually back to just using the standard ASUS keyboard and mouse combo that came with the computer; they work as well as if not better than Razer. So, you can spend $10 or $200 and have the same experience, it's really up to you.

I can't recommend the G600 highly enough. With the g-shift button, I basically have 24 buttons accessible with just my mouse hand. I set up Dominoes to have two 3x4 boxes near the right side of my screen, then mapped those bars F1-F12 and Ctrl+F1-F12 for the two sets of 12 keys. Set up the mouse buttons to use those and voila.

I usually have my dots, spells that require ground placement, cooldowns, and a mount button on there. I love it and have never had an issue with the mouse.

Logitech G600 and I do not see any real alternatives now.
    Always save documents for devices, I stopped use my Razor multi-button mouse (~100$) after may be a year, because of bad quality.

G500s is all you want, its gut like.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    CORSAIR SCIMITAR PRO RGB Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse — Black

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Color/.../CH-9304111-NA

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I have the G700 which is already over the top in terms of buton and it works wonders. I would buy the new ones with wireless charging if they didn't cost an awful lot. Having 12 buttons on the side doesn't magically make playstyle better.
    There's a new G700?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    There's a new G700?
    Don't think so - i have the old model which is still working perfectly.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I use a Logitech G9x, doubt you'll find many of those these days, but some times they pop-up on e-bay. It's almost a decade old now, but still works flawlessly.