Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

what do you guys do when you feel lonely

i recently moved to stockholm and i have no friends here , but i found a trick a can do daily for a couple of hours , feel free to share your tricks and what you do when you are lonely
    around 2pm i will move to the center of the city and pick up a buss , they are so crowded its impossible to move without touching eachother , so i will find a spot next to a girl and stay there until she leaves , we can touch eachother with our bodies and it looks normal because everyone is doing the same . its like we are huging and i can pet her sometimes too , if we get eye contant it makes me very happy , sorry for my english and if its wierd but the buss is so crowded it looks normal

what do you guys do when you feel lonely ?

Deleted
    I think this is a troll, but I can't be sure. 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    i recently moved to stockholm and i have no friends here , but i found a trick a can do daily for a couple of hours , feel free to share your tricks and what you do when you are lonely
    around 2pm i will move to the center of the city and pick up a buss , they are so crowded its impossible to move without touching eachother , so i will find a spot next to a girl and stay there until she leaves , we can touch eachother with our bodies and it looks normal because everyone is doing the same . its like we are huging and i can pet her sometimes too , if we get eye contant it makes me very happy , sorry for my english and if its wierd but the buss is so crowded it looks normal

Location : from syria to sweden . proceed to talk about obvious sexual harassment .

Yup its a bait thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Vain rarely disappoints.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I think this is a troll, but I can't be sure. 10/10.
    Of course it's trolling. Check his list of started threads. A bit sad he's still around, to be honest. But a feat, nonetheless. I think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Of course it's trolling. Check his list of started threads. A bit sad he's still around, to be honest. But a feat, nonetheless. I think?
    why its sad ? i got my money back. and i am not trolling i want the tricks you can share

Before I found the right woman and got married?

Masturbate.

Pretty much the same thing. Just go on the bus and touch bodies with random people. If I'm short on bus fare, it's completely free to go stand in people's yards and stare in their windows to watch TV with them. It's like being part of the family, but I'd recommend bringing a jacket.

If you smile big enough, they'll call the cops to make sure you get home safe with a free ride home.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2017-12-11 at 09:59 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Knew of a guy who unzipped his pants and frequented Hot Yoga places, but then the cops showed up and said "No"
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Well we now know what you do, when you are lonely. You write threads like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    Well we now know what you do, when you are lonely. You write threads like this.
    I don't think there is any call to be rude, some people really enjoy public transportation.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs...

Doesn't help that much.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

If my gf is busy and nobody wants to hang, I just usually get out my list of chores and work on something that needs fixing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You don't belong in Europe, Achmed.

10+ Year Old Account

I connect with people. Whether it be online, or in person.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should try that with a boy too and tell me how it goes :3

7+ Year Old Account
    sleep.

10char

Deleted
    People are sad in this thread because vain has a better love life than they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I feel "lonely", being around other people reminds me why it's preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

Masturbate.
    After I finally got divorced, masturbated in celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

Masturbate.
    After I found the right woman and got married?

Masturbate more.